New Busa owner from Jersey

OK, instead of starting a new thread, I'll just post some questions here.

1) Is it fairly simple to install HID's on this bike?
I've installed them on my gixxer 600 fairly easy.
The only problem I can see is where to put the ballasts
yea its easy..stick the ballasts under the black covers..

Having left the area many moons ago, haven't heard that phrase in in a few! Glad someone can appreciate!:laugh:

Bergan cnty. Nice area, know it well.

ohhh i could so can appreciate it...i was going to say you hade to be from the area at one time to drop that..:rofl:

:welcome: to the org. if ur ever down in the Philly area hit me up.. can try to meet up for a ride.. also better look for a second job s the mods will run ur bank account real dry real fast. ask me how I know ??????

:welcome: to the org. if ur ever down in the Philly area hit me up.. can try to meet up for a ride.. also better look for a second job s the mods will run ur bank account real dry real fast. ask me how I know ??????

ohh yea...i know about that...i cant keep any money around..:laugh:

Oh, yeah.
I've been looking around at stuff and I see things can get pricey.
Good thing is that most stuff I can do myself as I've done work on my gixxer 600
But I'm not going all out on this bike.
I dont want it to be a show bike or drag bike, but it will have a little of both. Basically a nice street bike

:welcome: Nice machine there. I so want a gen 2 but the wife is going to have to be persuaded damn good:please:. I'd have 3 bikes if I was single, therefore having no need to get married:laugh:. Don't tell her I said that:blush:.

Quick Question.

Does anyone know where to get the Hayabusa graphics from for the front side fairings?
And what color would look good on the dark gray (Titanium) fairings.
I dont even know what would be the stock color of the graphics...

Thanks

Back