End of Watch.....

GNBRETT

Registered
“I am the Police, and I am here to arrest you. You have broken the law. I did not write the law, I may even disagree with the law, but I will enforce it. Nothing will stop me from placing you in a steel cage with bars. Behind my badge is a heart like yours. I bleed, I think, I love, and yes, I can be killed. And although I am but one man, I have thousands of brothers and sisters who would die for me and I for them. We stand watch together. I am fate with a badge and a gun. The Thin-Blue-Line, protecting the prey from the predators, the good from the bad. We are the Police.â€￾

I know....... *** the police:laugh: I normally hate cop flics but if you havent seen this one it's pretty hardcore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Notch movie!! Couldn't agree more, its a definite must see and goes down as 1 of the greatest cop movies of all time imo. I put it right up there with Colors. And if you don't know what movie I'm talking about I really feel sorry 4U :laugh:

*Here's a hint* Robert Duvall and Sean Penn

I knew you had to have seen it but I figured there might be a few 90's babies on here that have no idea what we are talking about :laugh:

I did not write the law, I may even disagree with the law, but I will enforce it. .... and the oath keepers say?..... j/s man...there is alot of unconstitutional laws getting on the books and innocent individuals are being harassed because LEO's and government agents are not choosing to stand for even their own rights (oh wait...they get a "free pass" from the law) so...no direct offence intended just pointing out...we as americans are all under attack by those who WANT POWER, and will trample those who stand in their way by ANY means possible... for example.

KEENE: U.S. agencies join war against gun owners - Washington Times

here is a little clip i find disturbing...

Perhaps an even more creative bureaucrat came up with the idea that resulted in the visit of two Homeland Security agents to the Fredericksburg, Va., home of Kristopher Gasior on March 8. Mr. Gasior is a gun collector, author and expert on Polish-made firearms. Mr. Gasior owns a collection that includes a rare military rifle made by the Polish government in 1938, was captured by invading German forces the next year, and brought to the United States by a GI who took it from a German in the final days of the war.The agents who came to his door didn’t have a warrant, but Mr. Gasior’s wife invited them in, and when her husband came into the room, they asked if he had the rifle. When he said yes and showed it to them, they seized it and gave him a receipt after informing him that they were taking it on behalf of the Polish government. They claimed it was a “one-of-a-kind rifle” that had been looted from the Polish government during the war. Mr. Gasior, who is, after all, one of the world’s experts on just this kind of firearm, argued that it was rare, but certainly not “a one-of-a-kind rifle.” It was, he said, a limited-production model that was never in a museum, but was issued to Poles and surrendered to the Germans along with similar rifles during the German invasion of Poland in 1939 and subsequently, captured by a GI and brought home as a souvenir. The agent replied that as far as the U.S. government is concerned, anything brought over the border at any time was within Department of Homeland Security jurisdiction and could be seized.Collectors and veterans in this country are worried that owners of war trophies could be treated as Mr. Gasior was, and in the days since the incident, the National Rifle Association museum has received numerous calls from collectors worried that the Department of Homeland Security might use this newly declared power to go after firearms in their collections.Misusing governmental power in this way might not upset you if you’re not a gun owner or collector, but it should. It is indicative of the way in which the Obama administration is redefining the jurisdiction and powers of various agencies in its war on gun owners.

I did not write the law, I may even disagree with the law, but I will enforce it. .... and the oath keepers say?..... j/s man...there is alot of unconstitutional laws getting on the books and innocent individuals are being harassed because LEO's and government agents are not choosing to stand for even their own rights (oh wait...they get a "free pass" from the law) so...no direct offence intended just pointing out...we as americans are all under attack by those who WANT POWER, and will trample those who stand in their way by ANY means possible... for example.

KEENE: U.S. agencies join war against gun owners - Washington Times

here is a little clip i find disturbing...

Perhaps an even more creative bureaucrat came up with the idea that resulted in the visit of two Homeland Security agents to the Fredericksburg, Va., home of Kristopher Gasior on March 8. Mr. Gasior is a gun collector, author and expert on Polish-made firearms. Mr. Gasior owns a collection that includes a rare military rifle made by the Polish government in 1938, was captured by invading German forces the next year, and brought to the United States by a GI who took it from a German in the final days of the war.The agents who came to his door didn’t have a warrant, but Mr. Gasior’s wife invited them in, and when her husband came into the room, they asked if he had the rifle. When he said yes and showed it to them, they seized it and gave him a receipt after informing him that they were taking it on behalf of the Polish government. They claimed it was a “one-of-a-kind rifleâ€￾ that had been looted from the Polish government during the war. Mr. Gasior, who is, after all, one of the world’s experts on just this kind of firearm, argued that it was rare, but certainly not “a one-of-a-kind rifle.â€￾ It was, he said, a limited-production model that was never in a museum, but was issued to Poles and surrendered to the Germans along with similar rifles during the German invasion of Poland in 1939 and subsequently, captured by a GI and brought home as a souvenir. The agent replied that as far as the U.S. government is concerned, anything brought over the border at any time was within Department of Homeland Security jurisdiction and could be seized.Collectors and veterans in this country are worried that owners of war trophies could be treated as Mr. Gasior was, and in the days since the incident, the National Rifle Association museum has received numerous calls from collectors worried that the Department of Homeland Security might use this newly declared power to go after firearms in their collections.Misusing governmental power in this way might not upset you if you’re not a gun owner or collector, but it should. It is indicative of the way in which the Obama administration is redefining the jurisdiction and powers of various agencies in its war on gun owners.
lmao:rofl: I dont totally disagree with all that tho....

Back