"24" now on Netflix

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
I happened to notice last night that Netflix now has the entire catalog of "24" episodes; like 200+ in all :thumbsup:

Since I never saw the first 3 seasons, I started watching it last night from scratch...big mistake cause I am again hooked. No commercials!

Within the first 3 episodes, a 747 has been taken out, a conspiricy exists within the FBI to take out the first Black Presidential candidate (before Obama ever showed up); his daughter (a Teen age Elisha Cuthbert) has been kidnapped, and Jacks had 2 firefights and killed 3 people)...JACK BAUER ROCKS...

I've never seen it, but I know my Dad got hooked on it on Netflix a year or so ago...

Guess I should give it a try... :thumbsup:

It is also on Amazon and included in their Prime membership stuff. It seems between Netflix and Amazon they do overlap at times but often compliment each other for what one has vs the other. :thumbsup:

And yeah, watching TV shows on a streaming setup like either of these is dangerous. You can almost watch 2 episodes in the same time as watching one live with commercials :thumbsup:

It is also on Amazon and included in their Prime membership stuff. It seems between Netflix and Amazon they do overlap at times but often compliment each other for what one has vs the other. :thumbsup:

And yeah, watching TV shows on a streaming setup like either of these is dangerous. You can almost watch 2 episodes in the same time as watching one live with commercials :thumbsup:

You can waste away an entire weekend watching multiple seasons of Mad Men, Weeds or Breaking Bad...don't ask me how I know this, but watching shows like this beats waiting every week with commercials :thumbsup:

Had another "Jack attack" last night watched 3 more episodes :thumbsup:

Just to be safe you should have a drawer in the back of your car like Jack Bauer full of hardware. It is easy to watch a few back to back...I would have lost interest waiting week to week...all the twists and back stabbers make it all to real.

Back