Emergency Surgery- warning: gore, not child safe

Ask them if they will also give you Vistaril along with the meds. When I had my ACL done, pain meds didn't do a thing for me; they added Vistaril along with 'em...told me it enhances the effectiveness of the meds.... Took 2 pill along with the meds...worked very nicely! :thumbsup:

I will do that , Thanks for the helping hand :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thank God your doing ok, sorry to hear of your bad luck... One thing you may find later is the finger that got crushed and broken could give you problems when the temps out side get cool. I had three fingers get crushed when I was younger by heavy steel falling on my hand, they go numb real easy when it gets cool outside.

Daym bud, I bet that hurt like heck! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you while your healing. I'll be going to see dad in Florida on Sunday, but if ya need anything just give ma a call. Heal up fast.:please:

Awe Bob what a bummer. Hopefully your not a lefty so you wont see so much of a difference. You have a month or 2 to heal before riding season also so you'll be all good. Get well soon bro.

i am surprised you didn't go into shock with that injury. sorry to here about it and i hope you have a good recovery. i hope that wasn't your trigger finger. :laugh:

wow dang, that looks like it smarted just a bit, Bob take care man let us know if you need anything.

i am surprised you didn't go into shock with that injury. sorry to here about it and i hope you have a good recovery. i hope that wasn't your trigger finger. :laugh:

Didn't really hurt that bad when it happened and it only took the hospital 3 hours to get me some pain killers

Man sorry to here this, I sure hope you heal good. Hey here is a thought though. I worked at a place one time and a guy got the tip of his finger cut off like that and the Ins paid him 10K for that. Just thinking that might come in handy if you can get something like that :please: sent to ya :thumbsup:

Daym bud, I bet that hurt like heck! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you while your healing. I'll be going to see dad in Florida on Sunday, but if ya need anything just give ma a call. Heal up fast.:please:

Thanks Hal , Always there for me my friend !!!
I have been working since the accident but got smart and gonna take the next 3 days to relax and heal a little . If it's ok I might come to the shop to visit if yah got time .

Man sorry to here this, I sure hope you heal good. Hey here is a thought though. I worked at a place one time and a guy got the tip of his finger cut off like that and the Ins paid him 10K for that. Just thinking that might come in handy if you can get something like that :please: sent to ya :thumbsup:

Had carpal tunnel surgery about 2 years ago and work comp paid out $20k with 25% permanent disability
Already been in touch with my Lawyer about the offer they already offered and we turned it down so I am pretty sure I will walk with more on this one because of it being a Traumatic Amputation and a pin in my middle finger . Time will tell ! Thanks for the well wishes bro .

Should start a new thread; Would you trade a knuckle on your left land for a new Busa. That might be a good cultural experiment.

Should start a new thread; Would you trade a knuckle on your left land for a new Busa. That might be a good cultural experiment.

Can't ride Busa's anymore because of health issues . Already owned 3 and bought myself a 2012 Street Glide which is a lot more comfortable .

Man that sucks, heal fast brother!! The pain meds aren't working because 500mg ain't chit my friend. Ask for a higher dose or switch to oxcycodone. Just remember to take them on schedule. It is much easier to control your pain with timely doses. Too often people space out the pills thinking they don't need them... It's much harder to get the pain level down once you've let it get too high. Don't take this the wrong way because it sucks that this happens to you but cool gore pics. I've been a gore junkie ever since I got in my wreck. Thanks for sharing and I truly hope you heal fast brother.

Ouch. Hope you heal up and get use of both back.
I hope neither was your wife's favorite finger....:whistle:
:laugh:

If you take like 5 or 6 percs and drink a couple beers you'll feel fine :)

Back