Roadlok for Gen 1's Real Cheap!

Fireman6615

Registered
Hey everyone, I saw in the Mod section that someone posted they found Gen2 Roadlok's for $100 bucks which is a great deal. I checked an old link I had and Bike Bone has a few Gen 1 Roadlok's left for $20 bucks which I though was an excellent deal and thought I would share. I just called them and they still have some left so I got one on the way!

Will it work with swingarm extensions? Can you post a picture of yours?

Depends on how long the extension is and how far back your axle is from the end. Meaning if you have a 0-9" extension and you put the axle at 1" of stretch, there is no way the roadlock will fit. I did have to trim some of the body material down to allow the end of the swingarm on my bike. The roadlock is beefy enough that it is not an issue. When I first got the device I called and asked roadlock about the issue and he suggested doing the same thing, just trim it down with a dremmel.

This pic you can see how far back the axle is from the device. I trimmed down 3/4" and I would guess the axle is almost 5" from the point where the roadlock is in contact with the end of the swingarm. Canadian Mike swingarm.

IMG_1932.jpg

Years ago when I had extensions.

dumps2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my RoadLok yesterday and installed it last night. It fit perfectly with the swingarm extensions. I had no issues.

Back