Anyone using Gilles rearsets on both Gen-I and II?

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
I was wondering if they are the same from Gen-I to Gen-II?

If not, what are the differences?

The reason I ask is because some places show a different part # and some places don't. Any idea for those that may have used them on both bikes? Will Gen-I fit on Gen-II?

Thanks,

Josh :beerchug:

they sure r purdy....:laugh: and look so beefy. I was on the fence of getting those. I cant see Gen 1's fitting Gen 2's tho but maybe im wrong.???

Aftermarket rearsets only use 2 of the 3 mounting holes compared to stock. Aftermarket fit either Gen with the 2 hole mounting, stock w/3 holes may be Gen 1/2 specific but I'm not 100%, I think the difference in the stockers are they way the pegs are angled. I got Gilles on my Gen 2 but used them on a Gen 1 briefly.

Correct Info...

Aftermarket rearsets only use 2 of the 3 mounting holes compared to stock. Aftermarket fit either Gen with the 2 hole mounting, stock w/3 holes may be Gen 1/2 specific but I'm not 100%, I think the difference in the stockers are they way the pegs are angled. I got Gilles on my Gen 2 but used them on a Gen 1 briefly.

Nope the main mount holes are the same!

Appreciate it! :beerchug:

Thank you for that info. I searched and search and couldn't find it... :thumbsup:

Correct Info...

;)

Back