Zero Gravity Double Bubble or Corsa?

My Busa

Registered
Zero Gravity Double Bubble or Corsa?

I've been looking at windscreen options & being a taller rider I need to be able to see the guages a bit better and also wanted some dark smoke.

While I know many people opt for the double bubble it looks like Zero gravity recently came out with the Corsa, Has anybody used a Corsa? Seems like it's still aggressive and is better for taller riders but am unsure. Only review I can find is on revzilla.

Thoughts?

I use the corsa screen. Works very well for tall riders. I am 6'4" and I like the corsa because I can tuck all the way down and get completely out of the wind stream. No wind screen is going to get you out of the wind for everyday street riding. I prefer the clear corsa because my tank mounted camera does a much better job through a clear screen.

The Zero Gravity Corsa is not made for the Busa.

Dark Smoke is generally opaque. Not designed to see through. We sell Dark Smoke the most though as riders love the look.

If you want to see through the screen, go with the clear or lite smoke.

http://www.pashnit.com/product/zero_gravity.html

We have a lot of them in stock, what is your preference & year? Can post up some pics.

Decisions, decisions. Well, After posting this thread now I'm also looking at the Puig racing screen. I don't know what to do lol

I think I have light smoke now which I can see through but was hoping to go darker and I see Puig has a dark smoke that I think you can see through (shrug)...

The Zero Gravity Corsa is not made for the Busa.

Dark Smoke is generally opaque. Not designed to see through. We sell Dark Smoke the most though as riders love the look.

If you want to see through the screen, go with the clear or lite smoke.

Buy Now: Zero Gravity Windshields | Pashnit Moto

We have a lot of them in stock, what is your preference & year? Can post up some pics.

First time I ever visited you're site...... Uh, Looks like there's all kinds of stuff I'm going to buy off there lol.

Stock is a very light smoke...I have a zero gravity double bubble light smoke, it's see thru and never had a problem seeing thru it or seeing the gauges and its much darker than stock. The corsa doesn't come in dark smoke regardless so it looks like you have your answer...direct from zero gravitys website "Corsa Series™ windscreens available in limited sport bikes. Inventory available in Clear and Light Smoke only. All other colors are NOT available." :whistle:

i have the double bubble dark smoke screen on my 08 and love it im 6'4 i can get down easy all the way i use my go pro on the tank and you can still see the videos fine never had a problem with it had the light smoke at one time but switched to the dark looks better

ZG is pretty low quality. Try a Puig.

--Wag--

Puig.. QUALITY screen!

Looks great on the Busa too. But don't expect to really look through it..

puig is the way to go in my opinion. fit and finish is crisp not flimsy and the dark smoke looks great.

2013-01-12_13-18-59_317.jpg

2013-01-12_13-18-11_524.jpg

2013-01-12_13-16-23_104.jpg

I got a zero double bubble and it works/looks great. Never had any problems and it performs well when I'm on the highway gettin in full tuck. You can see well out of it in the daylight but unless you got HID's visibility @ night may be a problem :beerchug:

puig is the way to go in my opinion. fit and finish is crisp not flimsy and the dark smoke looks great.

Can you see through the dark smoke during the day? I notice puig sells light smoke, dark smoke and black. So I assume black isn't see through while dark smoke is?

That pic of mine up above is the dark smoke. I wouldn't want to be looking through it. It's dark... I can't film through it.

I believe mine is black which has the least visibility and its still manageable for daytime conditions and that is with a shoei smoked lens. I generally don't tuck behind the shield for longer than a couple of miles at a time. As for night use, don't waste your time trying and risk a crash.

Can you see through the dark smoke during the day? I notice puig sells light smoke, dark smoke and black. So I assume black isn't see through while dark smoke is?

Yes, have the Puig too. They use a slightly thicker plastic, and the shape is unique to that brand. So it's not unusual to buy the style and look you want first, than ask what brand it is.

Here's the Puig Buy Now page:
http://bz.pashnitmoto.com/category_s/56.htm

PuigWindscreen2-9.jpg

db_sleeper_red_3.jpg

db_sleeper_red2.jpg

DSC_0940.jpg

Img_0127_piug_windscreen_700.jpg

PuigWindscreen2-9.jpg

db_sleeper_red_3.jpg

db_sleeper_red2.jpg

DSC_0940.jpg

Img_0127_piug_windscreen_700.jpg

I got a zero gravitiy on mine and love it. 2nd one ive had. I had one on my old 07 busa and it was great!!! No issues with cracking fitment or anything!

Just my 10 cents worth...

Try them out on someone elses bike.. i find the corsa screen buffets my head about ... my mate hates mine (double bubble) for the same reason.. its down to your shape as to which works for you?

Jza

Back