Barber Motorsports Weekend Aug 10-11

motochris

The artist formerly known as Chris75181
Registered
We had a lot of fun with Team Gixxer last Oct 12. I was hoping we could get some folks together to do it again.
I was trying to find a track day Org. That would hook us up a Great Rate if we pulled off a MnG for track weekend at the infamous Barber Motorsports. Traditional each day can cost $200-$300+ .Track Tactics Track Days (also known as 3T) does track days from the east to west coast and are a great Org run by some Awesome people. A weekend at Barber through this Org is $460.........
I was able to get us a special weekend deal for first 5 people that pm me.
This is a package weekend price only...and is specific to our group. Please do not share this special with anyone outside our forum our in ur local town....yes it is that GOOD!
Lets ride Barber and have a Blast!!
Put your name on list and pm me for price

1. Motochris

We had a lot of fun with Team Gixxer last Oct 12. I was hoping we could get some folks together to do it again.
I was trying to find a track day Org. That would hook us up a Great Rate if we pulled off a MnG for track weekend at the infamous Barber Motorsports. Traditional each day can cost $200-$300+ .Track Tactics Track Days (also known as 3T) does track days from the east to west coast and are a great Org run by some Awesome people. A weekend at Barber through this Org is $460.........
This is a package weekend price only...and is specific to our group. Please do not share this special with anyone outside our forum our in ur local town....yes it is that GOOD!

1. Motochris
2. Trey

Awesome!
Looking forward to riding with you again Trey!
I am still talking Aileen into coming...it will be easier if she knows Sabrina is going.....hint hint.

I want to Chris but I can't commit yet...now..if you could get Charles to show up...:whistle:

I want to Chris but I can't commit yet...now..if you could get Charles to show up...:whistle:

Man I would be super excited if he could make it....I always have a Blast riding with Charles... :-) he ha taught me a lot!..I just think with his move to Denver gonna be a stretch!
Keith I will hold onto a couple discount codes if you decide you can make it! ;-D

I'm a MAYBE. Just need to know what days i can get off Aug 10-11 I'll look into it. . Need to have enough time off to Trailer down from NC.
Also just posted in Southeast forum for trackday info at VIR.

I'm a MAYBE. Just need to know what day it will be(Oct 12 Sat?) . Need to have enough time off to Trailer down from NC.

Gonna be Aug 10-11
;-)

oh heck, if I get a shot at Loomis's BMW...I might have to do it after all!!!

Ride both days at a world class track for $300 total. Special promotion one weekend only for our group only. Hope to see ya there!

1. Motochris

2. Trey

3. Busagirl4444

I'm a MAYBE. Just need to know what days i can get off Aug 10-11 I'll look into it. . Need to have enough time off to Trailer down from NC.

Come on Jon, need you there. Will you be in "I" or "A"?

I still want to also just a long way out to try and commit!

Back