How to make a gen 2 the best bike you ever owned

Anything new?

We are currently waiting for Robinson to finish our transmission and expect Terry McIntosh to finish the arm he does exclusively for POWERHOUSE at the same time, most likely this week. While we wait, we are hot and heavy on our Gen 2 Stage One Hahn which is has presented some major issues because of Hahn's clueless approach to R&D. More on that in the other thread. At the same time, we are doing some big tranny upgrades to a pump fuel super-stealth 300 hp ZX12. I'm gonna need another vacation soon . . .:laugh:

We will be using a small digital boost gauge on this build. There is a protective plastic cover over the display in this picture . . .

DSCN0859.jpg

When we are all done, if this customer gives his permission, we will post the final number. Keep in mind not everybody wants the world to know how much $$$ they have in their bikes . . .:whistle:

how much money does a person actually save by purchasing the hahn kit then have some one install it? Everytime I see a hahn kit thread I just keep asking myself why? I guess a competent guy could save some because he doesn't pay for time. At the end of the day my time really isn't free though.

When we are all done, if this customer gives his permission, we will post the final number. Keep in mind not everybody wants the world to know how much $$$ they have in their bikes . . .:whistle:

If I have a Powerhouse built turbo bike, I'm telling everyone all about it, weather they care or not. :laugh:

how much money does a person actually save by purchasing the hahn kit then have some one install it? Everytime I see a hahn kit thread I just keep asking myself why? I guess a competent guy could save some because he doesn't pay for time. At the end of the day my time really isn't free though.
I think ur referring to the other thread. this is an RCC kit.

its a RCC ultra kit build.. the Bike is mine.. Im not going to say how much was spent. I have a few secrets on the Bike that Frank and I talked about so we are going to keep that between him and I ..

Oh I understand, got to keep the wives happy. I know it's at least that based on what I spent just wasn't sure if he hit $30k yet... :laugh:

Looking forward to his final numbers... :thumbsup:

Will it be done in time for Santa to put it under the tree? :santa:

I'm more curious to see how he likes it at the Wilmington or Texas Mile... :beerchug:

My Wife knows how much I spent. no secret here. My trans Just got back to Frank today so there will be more pic's real soon.. Thank yall for all your interest on my build..

Back