Lets see your helmet!!

the white one with 41n is the one that i tried on at STG that made me fall in love with the fix of arai... i need to come get a job with you so i can have a helmet collection like you lol

Yup I am the same boat. Two helmets I will not sell in the collection. Haga Monza white(41n) and the Red Fiction.

Yup I am the same boat. Two helmets I will not sell in the collection. Haga Monza white(41n) and the Red Fiction.

yeah i tried on the Haga Monza in black and fell in love and its one of the ones im considdering buying over the winter. Got to love going to sportbiketrackgear.com actual store and falling in love with one of the most expensive helmets they have haha.

Got bored with my satin black Shoei, so I painted it the same color as the Busa yesterday. I may add gold kanjis to each side or something later.

busa and helmet.jpg

Eddie said:
Got bored with my satin black Shoei, so I painted it the same color as the Busa yesterday. I may add gold kanjis to each side or something later.

Thought you weren't suppose to paint helmets?!?!?

relocated from Jersey City, NJ to Cambridge, UK. Could not use my US helmets, so bought a Lazer Monaco. Images attached. Photo-chromatic shielding works really well.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

This was my first helmet:
115224d1172880909-post-up-your-helmets-hjc-cl15.jpg

That helmet held up great through my freeway wreck btw...awesome helmet for the $90 I paid for it!

My new helmet:
2011-HJC-RPS-10-Mugello-Helmet---.jpg

and my cheap as heck back up helmet:
2010-HJC-CS-R1-Samurai-Helmet.jpg

Hm...HJC, HJC, and...HJC...I wonder if that's a pattern? >.>

Back