Awesome Poster, Thanks fallenarch!!

isiahstites

Registered
This and a few others came in the mail today, can't thank fallenarch enough for these posters. They have a permanent place in my garage now!!

101_5084.jpg

101_5085.jpg

Willie sent me some posters after the spring Bash, and you're much better than me, posting 'em up and publicly thanking him. I should have done the same because it's super-awesome for someone to take the time to do that for you! Life's been just so crazy for a while, I never did it :(

Nice poster!! Awesome guy - thanks Willie!! :bowdown:

that is awesome, what a great shot to make a poster out of.:bowdown: Very cool of fallenarch to send that to you......would have cheered me up :thumbsup:

Wow I bow to the guy who's got a cnc machine in his garage and now a super cool poster from Willie ta boot!
:bowdown:

Let's make some guns :laugh:

I've been there and I think Scott should start a secondary business, "ManCaves R Us", some of the stuff that doesn't show up in the pics are... 1)good music in background 2)places to sit and pontificate about how great you are 3)unlimited bottled water 4)fun to watch machines operate 5)computers with a dedicated location on a workbench for research and lookin stuff up and ordering 6)a charming wife and really adorable little girl!

I've been there and I think Scott should start a secondary business, "ManCaves R Us", some of the stuff that doesn't show up in the pics are... 1)good music in background 2)places to sit and pontificate about how great you are 3)unlimited bottled water 4)fun to watch machines operate 5)computers with a dedicated location on a workbench for research and lookin stuff up and ordering 6)a charming wife and really adorable little girl!

I like number 2 :)

I myself have recieved an awesome picture of me from Willie from this Spring's 2012 Bash! :cheerleader: And Like Vabs I havent posted it either!:banghead:

Back