Very SPECIAL YOSH Exhaust!!!

Yes I'm with Bots. Can you get your wife to hold it near her waistline so we can gauge actual size?
Don't lie. I know you already have it. So go get it out from under your pillow and give us pics!!!
:rofl: I really don't have it, I'm not lying!!

Maybe there's a collector on here. My whole system new cost $800 and only weighed 8 pounds and it's made of SS. Thanks for passing it along.

Lol I dont have the can or I would. I'm just passing the word along to my fellow Busa brothers and sisters!!

Just imagine her holding the can in my avatar pic:laugh:

I never said anything about the pipe... We don't care about the pipe.. :whistle:

My vance and hines header plus bricks alien head slip ons cost me about 1200 :laugh:

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Forum Runner

Wow you can buy an R77 can and modify it for less.

I have a yosh 4-2-1 TRS system with the can cut down to 12", its really not that loud. No where near abnoxious.

they may not make that particular one but yosh japan still makes ti systems and real performance systems. the yosh r-d isnt anything compared to the japan version.

Really, I didn't know that. May have to do some shopping and see what they have:laugh:

My header cost right at 4K,,and if it wasn't for that pesky turbo on it,I bet it would be REALLY loud,,hahaha :laugh:

Back