I hate insurance!!

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
they only want to give me $5k for the busa after buy back and deductable. they say it only books for about $7600. I listed a link for NADA book value. So im gonna have to take them to small claims court in which i will probably never see my money. Its not even my fault and im still getting screwed. I think i need to find better insurance, cuz im getting ripped by allstate.

2007 Suzuki GSX1300RZK7 HAYABUSA LTD - 1299cc Standard Equipment, Prices & Specs - NADAguides

“And if you named your own price on car insurance, you could be picking up this tab by yourself. So get Allstate. You could save some cash and be better protected from mayhem like me.â€￾
“Dollar for dollar, nobody protects you from mayhem like Allstate.â€￾

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

safe_image.php.jpg

dean-winters-mayhem-is-coming.jpg

Sorry for the BS, I would have thought you would have at least got replacement value.

Along with the raccoon one this is my favorite mayhem spots...

blindspot.jpg

So you're getting your bike back, paying deductibles and getting 5,000 back? I don't think you're getting screwed at all.

Really!! Have you ever rebuilt a busa? I have. Have you ever had your Bike stolen and got ripped out of $4000 worth of value because of 2meth heads. I shouldnt have to pay for **** because it was NOT my fault. I can pay my premiums with out any complaint but yet they wanna rip me because their value source says its worth this. Could you go buy a 2007 Vigor Blue Busa with 5-7k miles for $5-7k. NO!!!

Leave the bike with them for $2100, and take the deductible loss and run... $7100 back for a 2007 is good. We brought one for $5500 with accessories.. $2100 buy back is too much for a stock bike and likely a salvage title not that it matters... The Buy Back $$ # came back from a salvage buyer via the insurance network so they want you to pay that for it.. i have done enough insurance stuff to know how that goes.. Offer them a $1000 for the bike with $6100 back or all cash less $500 deductible..It'll change the game.. send me a 12 pack for the inside info.. :laugh:

Leave the bike with them for $2100, and take the deductible loss and run... $7100 back for a 2007 is good. We brought one for $5500 with accessories.. $2100 buy back is too much for a stock bike and likely a salvage title not that it matters... The Buy Back $$ # came back from a salvage buyer via the insurance network so they want you to pay that for it.. i have done enough insurance stuff to know how that goes.. Offer them a $1000 for the bike with $6100 back or all cash less $500 deductible..It'll change the game.. send me a 12 pack for the inside info.. :laugh:

thanks for the inside info. good to know stuff like this. :thumbsup:

I agree with Daniel, offer them less on buy back as nothing is written in stone. All is negotiable. i'm sure they would be willing to deal a lil more since that way they would be less cash out of pocket from paying you off and taking the bike and then have to sit on bike time/storage and then send thru the auction route to try and recoup their money, besides then there's not the chance of paying you off for a rebuildable bike now and by time it gets to auction for them to sell end up only being a frame left(if that sometimes). I've seen what goes on at the insurance auction yards, it can be a rebuildable vehicle when claim is paid by insurance company and by time it makes it's way to auction end up looking like what's left from a chop shop.

Even if worse comes to worse and you and you pay $2k for buy back depending on condition of bike and if it's not hurt bad. Buy it,part it out engine,frame etc etc and you should be able to double that $2k easy. Add that to the $5k their giving you and put that into a pretty close to new Gen 2. Or just take the $5k add a little to it and buy a gen 2 straight out and piddle with redoing the 07 and then have 1 of each.

Yep, $7600 for an 07 is pretty strong. Last winter I bought an 08 for $7200 with several accessories on it. If it isn't your fault, you shouldn't be paying deductible. I bought back my 2008 in 2008 for $3500 and all it needed was one fairing and a paint job. I sold it to a buddy for $4300 which left me out no money after buying a new one and paying the deductible. The insurance company never took posession of the bike and never touched the title so it was NOT branded as salvage. I would expect the same for you but can't say for sure.

serious, buy the bike back, even with a salvage frame you could sell that for a grand.... you could part it out for at least 4......... if you have rebuilt busa's before then why are you *****ing bc thats a hell of a deal

Yep ALLSTATE is crap!! They will try to do everything they can to rip you off after you have paid them for years. Left them with the quickness.

I rebuilt mine for about 900$ and had to replace wheels forks brakes plastics.... Took a while looking for good deals. But what was your bike other than an assembled pile of used parts anyway. Id say they offered a decent amount too though 05-07 In my area go for 4,500-6,500 all the time. Good luck, sorry for the suffering.

Back