Carrozzeria wheels for 2008 hayabusa

Stripes

Registered
HI guys. Am still a bit new here but I feel right at home already. I am looking to customize a 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa with aftermarket wheels and I am considering to buy Carrozzeria wheels. I think they're really beautiful. The wheels I have in mind are the V-track wheels. However, I do have just a few questions about these wheels, if you do not mind me asking. First, what comes in the package. Second, are the wheels a direct bolt-on fit or do I have to change or modify anything? Am asking because a friend of mine told me that they cannot work with the stock rear sprocket. Said something about using a Kawasaki sprocket. And if I do change the rear sprocket, does it mean I have to change the chain as well? Third, will the wheels fit in with the stock brakes? What else will I have to change on the bike? Please help me with this information. Will really appreciate. Thanks

Many here have them. So be patient answers will come. Earlybird is waiting on a set now.
He will post and tell you what you need if someone else doesn't.

Direct replacement. Take the rotors off your stock wheels and mount to CZ.

Will work with stock brake set up

CZ wheels run a ZX12 sprocket.

You will need to adjust or replace a chain only if you change the size of sprocket.

It's been awhile since I've been to their website, but you'll need a Kawi Sprocket. It's for the bolt pattern. Nothing to do with chain length as long as you keep the same number of teeth. I'm thinking you'll need a set of bearings.

Big E he started same thread in multiple sections so you most likely responded in another thread.

CZ wheels are the tits! I have them on my Gen I. You will also save weight which is a good thing right?

Direct replacement. Take the rotors off your stock wheels and mount to CZ.

Will work with stock brake set up

CZ wheels run a ZX12 sprocket.

You will need to adjust or replace a chain only if you change the size of sprocket.

Big E, by rotors you mean the brakes, right?

Busa 48.jpg
I have a set of Satin Black 04 Hayabusa, only one word of advice I can give there are a great set of wheels for the price but both myself and a buddy with a Gen 2 Busa have both after 2 riding seasons have had to replace front wheel bearings so keep and eye on them. When they do go do not go through Carrozzeria for replacements just get the bearing numbers and source them locally you will save yourself about 60% the cost sourcing them from local bearing store. If you do a google search for "Carrozzeria Wheel Bearings" you will find alot of stories like mine about failures on all different makes and models.

Busa 48.jpg

View attachment 249046
I have a set of Satin Black 04 Hayabusa, only one word of advice I can give there are a great set of wheels for the price but both myself and a buddy with a Gen 2 Busa have both after 2 riding seasons have had to replace front wheel bearings so keep and eye on them. When they do go do not go through Carrozzeria for replacements just get the bearing numbers and source them locally you will save yourself about 60% the cost sourcing them from local bearing store. If you do a google search for "Carrozzeria Wheel Bearings" you will find alot of stories like mine about failures on all different makes and models.

i have heard of stories of guys having trouble with bearings. Whats wrong with them, really? Why do the bearings fail. Are they bearings that come with the wheels or is the stock bearings that fail? I really need to know

If the bearings are made in china, just replace them right away!
i have heard of stories of guys having trouble with bearings. Whats wrong with them, really? Why do the bearings fail. Are they bearings that come with the wheels or is the stock bearings that fail? I really need to know

I'm very happy with mine. I've never had any issues with them. 32K+ miles on them now and still look good.:thumbsup:
7314f778.jpg

I'm very happy with mine. I've never had any issues with them. 32K miles on them now and still look good.:thumbsup:
7314f778.jpg

Wow!
That set up is beautiful. I wonder how the gold wheels will look on a black Gen II
32k miles on them. The bearings you are using, did they come with the wheels?

I was one of the top dealers there and have watched their products decline because of two things... Them trying to stay competitive, and customers wanting nice wheels cheaper all the time. They change coaters and they changed bearing suppliers to try and do this and now everyone suffers.. Some things cost what they cost for a reason. Nobody is winning now you get a ****tier wheel for just a little less money with cheaper manufacturing of parts.. I wouldn't sell them to my enemy more less anyone from the boards until I see that change for the better.. I haven't and never will just sell parts like some, I see to make money off something I wouldn't use myself..The consumer doesn't know any better and these parts sellers need to start looking out for them and not just their wallet...

Back