I got some bad news!!

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
My busa was stolen from my driveway late friday/ early saturday. Our house was broken into february of this year and they took lots of jewelery and important documents one being the title to my Hayabusa. I gues they decided to come back and get the bike. not realizing i have a duplicat title so the one they have is junk. I have attached the most recent pics i have including the VIN#

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0392 (2).jpg

IMG_0391 (2).jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I hate nothing more than a criminal. I'm really sorry about the break-in and the bike. Hopefully the insurance company will take good care of you.

That suks man! Sorry to hear tht! I know wht its like to have a bike taken! Hope you can recover it!

Man that really suks, hopefully the insurance company will work well with you!

So Sorry Bro. Been There. I had one stolen Last February. Glad you still have the Girl!

hopefully they find the scumbags that did this and pin the house burglary on them too

:banghead::banghead: &*(^%*&^$^%$@^#$E(&^)&^*&^$*^%#$&$#( I hate when I hear news like this. makes my blood boil. mofo's need to grow up get a job earn some money and buy their own bike.

Well I got good news and bad news. They found the bike and they have suspects but they wrecked it. Should be able to pick it up tomorrow after they fingerprint it!!

glad you are getting it back....good luck on the rebuild...bet insurance totals it out....good luck getting money out of the crooks...probably broke....we already know they are low lifes. should go after them for the break in to your house as well. prob the same bastages!

:banghead::banghead: &*(^%*&^$^%$@^#$E(&^)&^*&^$*^%#$&$#( I hate when I hear news like this. makes my blood boil. mofo's need to grow up get a job earn some money and buy their own bike.

i agree 100% truth be told i dont want 2 no who robbed be cause i no i would do more time

Man talk about mixed emotions. I went from damn theft to yippy they found it to hell no they wrecked it. Well i guess you have your bike back , is insurance going to be off any help to you. ?

Back