My bash story start to end with pics and videos

Great write up. Really enjoyed your timeline. Looks like I will need to attend a bash.

Anyone know how far it is from New Orleans. Lol

Watch it again. I let you pass me. :)

C'mon now after all the jokes and worry and warnings admit it. Flat landers can ride.

Well, you travel 1769 miles on two wheels, tackled the dragon on two wheels and kept the shiney side up the whole time.... Sounds like good riding to me... I give you :thumbsup:!!!!

Very nice write up Saiid!! It was so great meeting you and I trust you'd make a repeat appearance. I'll hope for warmer days and sunshine for you!! :)

Thanks for taking the time to post all of those photos :thumbsup:

great post indeed....:oldcool: im going to make it to the bash one of these days. u guys just promise your not going to have me lifting things up and putting them down lol. great share thank u.

:cheerleader: very well done my friend! good write up! :thumbs:

??? YOU, rode 800mi in one day? THAT'S AWESOME!!!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

How did ya fair? :moon: ??

The pic of odometer with 800.5 on it is when I got there after two days riding. But yes on the way home I rode the entire way in one day. It was very cold the morning I left but at least it was clear. I was fairly comfortable on the roads after riding around up there for a few days so the ride down and out of NC went fairly quick. Once I got to 515 and then 575 and then 75 the speeds were very quick and there was little traffic. I made it back home in a little more than ten hours with stops for gas, tacos and northbound to southbound again 40 mile detour I took by accident. The day after that I actually felt pretty decent. I cleaned up the bike and went for a quick ride to dry it off. My body felt better that day than it did the day I woke up after riding the first 500 up. If I had left a few hours earlier I may seriously have considered going past my house all the way to Miami and then back again so I could have gotten 1000 or more in same day. Doesn't that get you some sort of recognition somewhere?

I'm now sitting here thinking I can do five days of 600 miles each and go see Alaska by way of Wyoming.
I should be there by Friday or so :laugh:

Well, you travel 1769 miles on two wheels, tackled the dragon on two wheels and kept the shiney side up the whole time.... Sounds like good riding to me... I give you :thumbsup:!!!!

Correct sir. My white Busa is no orange and black trailer queen :whistle:

RacerV should know now I keed :)
The guy makes a Busa look like a 50cc minibike and can walk away from most on it.

Great writeup. This is why people come to the Bash. Suspect we'll see you back in the future!

Great writeup. This is why people come to the Bash. Suspect we'll see you back in the future!

I wish I was independently wealthy cuz I'd already be figuring out where to go next. I really did enjoy the whole trip on the bike altogether.

Fall bash I don't think so but next Spring for sure. Already praying for better weather.

great story and pics :thumbsup: i'm glad you made it and had fun and that i got to meet you...already looking forward to the next time :beerchug:

I used the sketch filter on a couple pics. They came out really neat.

e71d169f.jpg

4ab27406.jpg

d227033c.jpg

cebdea35.jpg

:beerchug: the long ride is ADDICTIVE! :thumbs:

:whistle: My wife just told me, i was a bad influence on you. :hide: :laugh:

if your ever up this way, just let me know. your always welcome here my friend. :cheerleader:

Wonderfully done. Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm very envious of all your folks that went to the bash.

Back