Differnce Between two Exhausts

Sammy Singh

Registered
he hi . please can someone tell me what is the difference between these two following exhausts and which one is more louder ....

1) Brock's Short Meg
2) Brock's Street Meg

The most basic difference is the length of the muffler section. Short Megs have a 14" muffler. Street Megs have a 20" muffler and use the passenger pegs as a mounting point, similar to the stock exhaust.

Obviously, the Short Meg will be a bit louder. The Short Meg can drag the ground in hard lean angles. The Alien Head is basically the same setup, but with a slightly different shape that allows better ground clearance.

Length of muffler , maybe a little weight bc of that :thumbsup: I have the short meg and love it. Depending on your riding style and what you like, consider the Alien Head. I think it gives a little more clearance for cornering. If you have a Gen II or LE consider the black finish. You can pick your color for the name plate. Great performance, great pipe.

Keep in mind, if you are a Wookie like me, your big feet will touch the top of an Alienhead or short meg. Sneakers will make a mess, (melting), if u are running lowered pegs like the Buell mod. No biggie for me...clean her up after every ride.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333176139.728717.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333176158.939602.jpg

Keep in mind, if you are a Wookie like me, your big feet will touch the top of an Alienhead or short meg. Sneakers will make a mess, (melting), if u are running lowered pegs like the Buell mod. No biggie for me...clean her up after every ride.....

bro i wash her more than i wash myself :moon: . She is like my feet as if she is not well i can't go around anywhere . dammmm handicap . :banghead:

The difference between those two pipes is that one will make pedestrians hate you, while the other will make them really hate you.

Now to get the rear sets and pass. peg mounts powdercoated...got as far as pullin' the pass. peg brackets and trimmin' off the excess metal(stock exhaust mounts and hooks)about a week ago...but that's as far as i got.:laugh:

Looking good and you are right, it will look ten times better after the powdercoat..

Lovin the rear tho, exactly what i was thinking for mine and been pricing it, where did you get your peices if you dont mind me asking?

Looking good and you are right, it will look ten times better after the powdercoat..

Lovin the rear tho, exactly what i was thinking for mine and been pricing it, where did you get your peices if you dont mind me asking?

Got the 3 pc. kit from Hotbodies,about a $100 with shipping for three pieces of plastic(IMO about $80 more than it's worth:laugh:),i know a lot of guys have just tinted the stock pieces but i got lazy and just bought the kit.

2008-2011 Hayabusa Smoked Undertails, Hotbodies Racing

Back