extended tail pictures????

stolen417

Registered
i am looking for some pics of an extended tail for gen II.. i am wanting to go either 4 or 6 over extended tail so if you have pics please post them up!! thanks

Look at airtech and catalyst. I went with airtech because the lines look better I me. Mine is currently at the painters but I have a crappy pic before it left. I had a catalyst and to me they were just about the same quality in my eyes. I should get my tail back this week and I'll post pics when I get it back.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327260816.502160.jpg

That was a +4 catalyst tail and I want to say 3-7 over Adams strongarm. That was the catalyst tail that I had purchased but ended up not putting it on and eventually sold it. The one plus side to the catalyst is that you can buy the taillight bracket for install

i got a +6 catalyst sitting in the garage right now. gonna be fitting it up soon but wont be painted because im gonna repaint my whole bike soon hopefully :please:

do you guys running the stretched tails cut the subframe to allow the tire to go up in the tail?

i got a +6 catalyst sitting in the garage right now. gonna be fitting it up soon but wont be painted because im gonna repaint my whole bike soon hopefully :please:

do you guys running the stretched tails cut the subframe to allow the tire to go up in the tail?

Just unbolt the back section on the subframe. I think it's 4 bolts and it is off.

Hmm. Mine are both Gen-2. I don't recall taking that off, and I don't recall seeing one laying around. I've got one stretched and one stock. I guess I'll have to look at them both. I'm sure the stretched one doesn't have that now.

Back