peterpains hayabusa turbo 435 brake horsepower

peterpain

Registered
hello
i live in sweden and have build me a nice hayabusa turbo in my little garage,i make the most of the part myself.
today i will start with some picture from the made of headers in staniless steel 38 mm
and the turbo will be 3k 26/27 twin inlet and a 38 tial wg
thanks and se you tomorow

003s.jpg

004fff.jpg

006kk.jpg

0087.jpg

005j.jpg

009mm.jpg

r.jpg

h.jpg

004.jpg

008.jpg

004 (2).jpg

003.jpg

006 (2).jpg

006.jpg

009    m.jpg

221.jpg

peter.jpg

Looks very very nice. Have you given any thought as to what sort of fuel management you will use?

hi

i use autronic sm4 with siemens deka 630cc injectors,nuke fuelregulator
and in tank walbro 255 fuelpump,lost of pictures will come soon

thanks

hi

the filter is not so close as picture show its maybe a half inch from exhaust and i think the wind will do the rest with the heat.
tonight i will make some nice pic at the filter for you

thanks from me now

Like seeing DIY stuff. Get a welder's jacket on so your skin will last as long as the rest of you!!!:rulez:

Beautiful work. Nice to see someone with that level of skill doing everything them self.

:thumbsup:

thanks justin
it is when you got lot of:thumbsup: you will stay in the garage little longer in the night and you can not turn the light of
thanks guys

hello

today i will show you some pictures of my polish 3 k turbo on the manifold and the catchtank i use
with a emtespump my frien made for me,and a modifikation i did for the inside witch i se is to weak and fit much ore better

have a nice day all

003.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

004.jpg

011.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

hi
today i put in some pics on my clutch mods,my friend andersson turbo have weld in his jigg and the springs is from mcx in sweden
i have a good feeling in the level but it is little harder and i avoid to drive in town traffic if i can:please:
and i have also make a nice bracket at the sprocket side in stainless
have nice day

061.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

008.jpg

Very very nice!
However, your oil drain line you will want to have it as high as possible, other wise it will smoke at low RPM's

You have excellent skills!

hi
i have a friend who make the emtes scavengepump so it will not smoke at all i have tried om my gsxr 1100 watercooled on that bike i make 309 in dyno with 1 kilo boost

thanks for looking

002.jpg

004.jpg

Back