Who's got a basketball hoop in their driveway/yard?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I'm getting ready to have a pad poured and put up a hoop for me and the kids.
Been looking at this one because it seems to be one that will last and has great reviews.

Pro Dunk® Silver Basketball Goal

Want to get an adjustable one because my son is now playing but at 7.5ft height. So I figure he and I can play at that height and then as he grows move up to normal 10ft height.
Just curious if any of you have gone thru this and which one you decided to go with?

went with the movable one, fully adjustable, i think its the 50" spalding polycarbonite model 7.5 to 10 feet

I have one bolted to the garage, its set a 9 foot so I can dunk on the kids in my neighborhood, booya :laugh:

I'm getting ready to have a pad poured and put up a hoop for me and the kids.
Been looking at this one because it seems to be one that will last and has great reviews.

Pro Dunk® Silver Basketball Goal

Want to get an adjustable one because my son is now playing but at 7.5ft height. So I figure he and I can play at that height and then as he grows move up to normal 10ft height.
Just curious if any of you have gone thru this and which one you decided to go with?

the one you picked looks great, i would not mind one like that, but didnt really have a place to pour a pad for one, if you got the space go for it, its fun just getting out and shooting some hoops with the kids:thumbsup:

Back