ProCharger for Hayabusa

anything forced induction is awesome. id still rather have a turbo tho. but im a little partial....:laugh:

wow the torque was almost as much as the HP

Hp was 414 and torque was 184 so there looked like there was a little gap in that department. It sounded awesome though! At 403hp my turbo (RCC stg 1) makes 239tq, I would really like to see the dyno sheet to see how soon all the power comes on :) Pretty cool vid!

Hp and torque are a constant relationship HP = TxRPM/5252

Thats why 1000 and 750 bikes with turbo or supercharger will put down very good hp numbers for there size as they rev higher
but remember peak torque and peak hp numbers are not quoted at the same rpm
and supercharged bikes will often keep raising the torque numbers beyond a turbo as the psi can be still rising , making a much more linear and easier to use power than a turbo with LOTS of midrange torque
As much as i like my turbochargers i am more than interested in superchargers and how they produce power :thumbsup:

The Builder is near me, His name is Eric!

Here is his site, Eric had a bike years back in the UFO contest, he is crazy!

dasperformance.com

nice numbers, bit lacking in torque over the Rotrex blower but its good to see alternatives.
ROTREX SUPERCHARGED HAYABUSA DYNO PULL - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hp and torque are a constant relationship HP = TxRPM/5252

Thats why 1000 and 750 bikes with turbo or supercharger will put down very good hp numbers for there size as they rev higher
but remember peak torque and peak hp numbers are not quoted at the same rpm
and supercharged bikes will often keep raising the torque numbers beyond a turbo as the psi can be still rising , making a much more linear and easier to use power than a turbo with LOTS of midrange torque
As much as i like my turbochargers i am more than interested in superchargers and how they produce power :thumbsup:

Stock for Stock I think the 1000's make great HP compared to the Busa considering the displacement, but once you start adding forced induction I don't think I've ever seen a 1000 that can hang with the Busa in the HP department with equal boost. Maybe I am not looking in the right places though :beerchug: What ogre said, how much for the kit?? & how much boost were you making

Matt

nice numbers, bit lacking in torque over the Rotrex blower but its good to see alternatives.
ROTREX SUPERCHARGED HAYABUSA DYNO PULL - YouTube[/url]

Does rotrex have a charger that flows 1000-1150 cfm?
Im looking for a head unit that flows about that for my prostreet project and was curious if there was one??

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a dyno sheet for the bike with the correct torque as the dyno was messing up on the other runs. You'll have to contact DAS for prices. I believe this bike went 8.50's with only 300HP so it should really go well now.

DAS Dyno.jpg

Back