Price check on gopro hero2, sponsors or anyone else with a good link?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Pashnit , Justin at Honda East, Josh at BallZ please pm me your best price on a new Hero2 Motorsports pack. Anyone else with a WORKING and IN STOCK link feel free. I know I shouldn't be doing this but I can't help myself. Ill be selling my Hero Hd package on ebay once the new one comes. Anyone interested let me know.

Thanks

Maybe get a Christmas group buy going,,,, I have been looking at the Hero2 , If the price was right I am sure I could spare the change..... Hit me up
gsxrmike@peoplepc.com
Mike

Pashnit , Justin at Honda East, Josh at BallZ please pm me your best price on a new Hero2 Motorsports pack. Anyone else with a WORKING and IN STOCK link feel free. I know I shouldn't be doing this but I can't help myself. Ill be selling my Hero Hd package on ebay once the new one comes. Anyone interested let me know.

Thanks

Still don't have any.

Talked with our distributor, they have 10,000 of them on backorder. ???

Still don't have any.

Talked with our distributor, they have 10,000 of them on backorder. ???

Tim, it seems like everybody always has Gopro stuff at the same price. Do they have set pricing or just MAP?

I'm trying to talk the wife into letting me have the new cam for Christmas. :laugh:

I'm impatiently waiting for them to release the wifi backpack. I know the functionality is limited with the original cams, but lack of remote control is something I've been complaining about since I've gotten them.

Tim, it seems like everybody always has Gopro stuff at the same price. Do they have set pricing or just MAP?

Yes. GoPro is the most militant company we have ever come in contact with when it comes to MAP policies and price structures.

We are a dealer for 75 different manufactures and they make the other 74 look like boy scouts.

Demand and saturation trumps draconian policies though, you will see the price come down. It's only been on the market for 2-1/2 weeks.

Back