More earthquakes? Again

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
House just shook again, could feel the slab moving under the house.

Hang in there guys!

Oklahoma has had a wild year!

Poor Oklahoma.jpg

You guys left out the possible 80 mph straight line winds and quarter sized hail along with the tornado watch and the earthquake.

Don

^ Lmao.

It was interesting, exciting, and humbling to not know whether the house moving around me was an earthquake or a tornado lol.

i don't know what you guys are doing over there but i suggest you let Moses and his people go :lol:

Holy Cow Batman... We felt that one at my place last night, moved everything in my room back and forth with a gentle rocking motion! This Kansan ain't use to that...

my buddy wrote this on facebook
Epic Failure 8: While there was an earthquake happening, I jokingly ran from the kitchen to the living room screaming "The mayans were right, the world's coming to an end". Lesson learned? Ten yr olds have no clue what that means, but they know about being swallowed up by a crack in the earth and that's what they see in an earthquake. Sorry little buddy, Dad's still learning his limits on humor with a ten yr. old.

Fun to see what we all get used to. We'll keep on keepin' on through anything less than a 5.0 here but the thought of a tornado in the middle of the night?!? THAT, to me, is terrifying.....

Rio

How do you get used to having earthquakes, tornados, damaging thunderstorms and flash floods all in the same day? Crazy weather!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

You can't walk through my house and hear a noise now that someone isn't yelling EARTHQUAKE!

Back