Top Ten Reasons Hayabusa Riders Don't Wave Back

AJAY

Registered
Top Ten Reasons Hayabusa Riders Don't Wave Back

10. Going so fast that if he lifted his hand, his arm might rip clear off his body. Even raising his head will cost 6 mph.

9. Thinking so hard about which pipe to buy that they weren't paying attention.

8. So busy keeping in front of that ZX-14 that they were looking in their rear mirrors as they passed you.

7. Pazzos or Chazzos? Pazzos or Chazzos? The choices are endless.

6. Really paranoid about riding such a cop magnet that he doesn't want to draw any extra attention.

5. Brain was carefully listenIng to every sound from the exhaust at 5271 rpm as he planned the adjustments to his air-fuel map.

4. Momentarily blinded as the chrome bling was catching sunlight.

3. Was looking for a camel in front of an ice cream stand so he could get a picture for the Busa scavenger hunt.

2. Noticed a bug on the tank and was searching for the spray can of Pledge in the tank bag.

1. Was riding so fast that time was relativistically reversed, and only saw other rider lowering his hand, both as they approached and again in the rearview mirror.

11. Eyeballs were flattened by brutal acceleration. Maybe special glasses like bifocals might help.

12. Been riding the same wheelie for the past 6 miles. Navigating by following United Flight 230, but is just about to catch up and pass it.

He gave it full throttle and the wind force bent the levers back, trapping his hands between the levers and grips.

Hey, these are some good ones.

Of course, we know that Hayabusa riders are the friendliest riders around. Heck, I even wave to BMWs riding on the opposite span of large suspension bridges! :)

Just before waving discovers you're riding a MOPED :clap:
So true! Last summer, coming home after riding the Busa for a few hours, I hopped on my daughter's 50cc Tomos moped. I rode through an adjoining neighborhood, still in full gear with Hayabusa kanji on my helmet. A guy on a sport bike waved as he approached, CBR600, then abruptly yanked his hand back when he saw what I was riding. LOL!

So true! Last summer, coming home after riding the Busa for a few hours, I hopped on my daughter's 50cc Tomos moped. I rode through an adjoining neighborhood, still in full gear with Hayabusa kanji on my helmet. A guy on a sport bike waved as he approached, CBR600, then abruptly yanked his hand back when he saw what I was riding. LOL!

:rofl:

:rofl:

You should have chased him...:rofl: well, until he took off on you...

Screaming...... Hey can I ride with you !! Do you want to be in my Motorcycle Club !!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

thats funny

OTBFTG!

(old thread back from the grave! LOL!) Enjoyed reading this again. Maybe someone will contribute a few new ones.

Back