a few pics from the Fall Bash

Great pictures as usual Semi. Katie just bought a new bike a couple of weeks ago and said we will be there for the spring 2012 Bash. :thumbsup:

Thanks a LOT for posting the YaMOOha Semi ! hehe Here's one to add... The CROT may have the tree of shame, but in my living room I have erected Mizmoo-sa's Learning Curve Candle Holder of Shame.

108.jpg

And im sure there are more parts that i can add the the wall now outside! LOL

Nice Shots, Glad everybody had a good time. I can't wait until the Spring...

Nice shots Semi. Thanks, I really missed seeing everyone. Hopefully in the spring.....

I hate that we didn't make it this year. Next fall for sure! Thanks for sharing the pics.

One of these days, I need to make it to a Bash... :(

i wish you cauld have all made it, you were missed! start planning now for next spring and we'll make it a GREAT time :beerchug:

I think this is for semi & Ace.... Are the frames powder coated or painted? I've always liked the black framed bikes...would like to see more close up pics of you guys' frames plz. :)

I think this is for semi & Ace.... Are the frames powder coated or painted? I've always liked the black framed bikes...would like to see more close up pics of you guys' frames plz. :)

Semi's is powder coated

Mine is a combo of Powder coat, carbon fiber cover and CF "look" vinyl...and a pop can. :laugh:

CIMG0574.JPG

CIMG0582.JPG

CIMG0574.JPG

CIMG0582.JPG

Back