NEW PAY IT FORWARD THREAD

I'm looking for a couple things... then will pay forward a bunch. I'm looking for a set of stock controls/bars/ends (want to ditch the chrome ones on the bike) factory rear sets, factory mirrors... Just picked up my bike and want to de-chrome it a little

if so, PM me
I have the factory gen 1 mirrors I can give you. I could use some chrome mirrors for mine. Pm me.

Does anyone have the factory pipes for a gen 1? I need some as soon as possible. Thanks in advance. PM me please if you have some.

Ok, all I would need is the midpipes and cans. I lost one of my shorty tips, and I am getting tired of the bike turning off at idle do to the lack of back pressure.

A bit of paint stripper should get them back to original.

DSCI0514.jpg

DSCI0515.jpg

Anyone have the black oem stock mufflers for an 08? I need the mufflers and the pipe between the cat and mufflers. Thanks.

Thanks for the update C10!

Best I can remember have Gen 1. OEM windscreen, complete rear sets, candy red aluminum grips very custom look, stock seat, gel seat, clutch/brake levers, reservoir covers, clutch cover, top triple tree, rear passenger pegs black not stock, bar ends, stunt cage, mirrors, flat lighted plate holder, OE down pipe, Two Brothers pipes, will have to check what else is around.

Best I can remember have Gen 1. OEM windscreen, complete rear sets, candy red aluminum grips very custom look, stock seat, gel seat, clutch/brake levers, reservoir covers, clutch cover, top triple tree, rear passenger pegs black not stock, bar ends, stunt cage, mirrors, flat lighted plate holder, OE down pipe, Two Brothers pipes, will have to check what else is around.
Hey Nastee, after a low speed fall, I’ve got a few more items on my wish list. Any chance I can grab the gel seat, stator cover if you happen to still have it, and rear pegs?
I know it’s a bit so feel free to pm me to discuss

Back