Welcome to the new Hayabusa.org Gen II style!

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
All,
Very sorry for the delays in getting the forum back online. We have been working non stop to get the website upgraded. You will see many new features on the site as you peruse around. We know that we still have some cosmetic changes to make and a little formatting here and there but most of the functionality is working.... If you go back through the months and years we have been asking the members about what features they wanted. I am proud to say that we added a few of the request that have been hanging around a long time...

If you look on the bottom of your browser you should see a new tool bar there, on the right you will see "Who's Online". This section allows you to chat real time with anyone that is in you have friended on the site... Cool huh ?

On the left side of that same tool bar you will see chatrooms, you can go there and click the popout on the top of the room and the chat will become its own window, guess what....... You can resize it however you want...

Ton's of other changes you will see as you browse around and a ton more coming in the next few days....

HUGE thanks to Omar for working so late into the hours with me and also lots of help from the mods and admins testing things when we needed it.

Enjoy.......

cap

glad its back but cant say that I'm a fan of the ads within the sides of posts. Anyway to go back to the in between posts style?

my free subscription? explain please.

What does it cost to be a member of Hayabusa.org? We have to keep the lights on somehow..... Many sites out there charging access, not here.. All you have to do is deal with a few banner ads that don't cost anything. How would you like me to pay for all the new software, servers, coding and other things that we do Brian, a simple "Glad the site is back and appreciate the work" would have been nice for your first post... but what was I expecting?

I did say it was nice to have the site back in my first post. I understand its a free site, though I have contributed when you have allowed us to in the past to help keep the lights on. I do appreciate the site and all the work done to keep it running (and I know full well what it takes). I simply expressed my opinion about the change of ads, I thought you encouraged open and honest, polite conversation. Your post suggested there was a paid "subscription" available which I like many others have said many times over in the past would be no issue if required to help keep this place going. I was not seeking to be a d!ck I was asking if there was a new subscription available, admittedly I dont read every post on the site, maybe I missed something.

There's little reason for your attitude with "but what was I expecting" comment....and honestly I would have expected better from you guess I hold you in too high a regard and should re-evaluate my opinions. I guess it would be too much to say you owe me an apology.

It does looks modern, and with all the new sfuff going on, now we are right there with tech,:laugh: Now I just got to get use to the new looks and tools. A job well done:thumbsup: Love the new logo...:beerchug:

so....you guys remember that time when you were a kid, and you hid under your bed bc mommy and daddy were fighting? Yup. This isnt like that at all. Do we have an emoticon for ::Akward:: yet?

And thank god the sites back. Ill get used to the changes, but the chat feature should be pretty cool! :thumbsup:

5 mins and we already have drama
no drama just a misunderstanding that I'm sure will work out. Hard to read posts the same way that they can be spoken, voice inflection changes how things are heard.

so....you guys remember that time when you were a kid, and you hid under your bed bc mommy and daddy were fighting? Yup. This isnt like that at all. Do we have an emoticon for ::Akward:: yet?

And thank god the sites back. Ill get used to the changes, but the chat feature should be pretty cool! :thumbsup:

Theres video chat too

Back