**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
I propose this is now the tongue-in-cheek official smacktalk thread for TEAM GIXXER. TEAM GIXXER is the unoffical trio of Charlie (TwoBrothersBusa), Jay (Tiller) and I. We came up with this name during our mulitple get-togethers at Barber doing trackdays with STT. When we call each other on the phone, the standard salutation is "TEAM GIXXER!".

Our Motto: "We may not be fast, but we look dang good"

Rather than insulting each other in random threads, I was thinking we just post here instead as a repository of smacktalk and payback.

The rules:

1. You have to be riding a Suzuki, as all other bike makes are inferior
2. You have to politely talk smack about another member
3. All in good taste
4. The more innuendo and more clever the smacktalk, the better
5. Trackday smacktalk is highly encouraged.
6. Video and Pics as proof of said smacktalk are highly encouraged
7. Use of the wide varity of available 'smilies' is encouraged
8. The more prolific and clever the insult, the better.
9. Post that begin with "You are so slow..." get extra points
10. Talking about (with video or pics) of when you pass another member is REQUIRED.

ALL in good fun!

Post away! :moon:

I don't have any pics here at home, but I'll start:

Tiller sure is gonna like looking at the BACK of my new helmet next month at Barber :moon::laugh:

If I wasnt too far from you all:poke:..... Team Gixxer would be at least 4 :race: group and not a 3 :race:group! Then there would be 4 of us saying "We may not be fast, but we look dang good" :rulez::poke::laugh: But Tiller would still be with out his Ben Spies RPS10 Helmet! Oh it fits sooooo nice, and looks soooo soooo good!:poke::lol:

We could probably get rid of those remaining chicken strips I saw on your tire pic in the VIR Thread, Tim :moon::laugh:

We might have to make you a member, but you have to put "The sticker" on your bike...

This all started when Charlie and I got to teasing each other at Barber. It's funny, the viscreal feeling of "oh HECK no, he did NOT just pass me!' - I haven't had so much fun in a LONG time.

Seeing how Skydvr couldnt provide pics to substantiate this "Team Gixxer" crew they claim to have, I figured it help out:whistle:

the-three-stooges-1.jpg

Comeone SteveO (I mean Grandpa), I see you lurking and I know you are just itching to post up ???

TufBusa is SO SLOW that his hair turned white before he finished his first lap :moon:

Back