Gen 1 BusaRest backrest 25% Discount to 1st 5 customers!!

KvHotDog4

Registered
This is a custom backrest/sissy bar that will fit any 1999 - 2007 Hayabusa. To mount it all you do is remove your grab bar, take the rubber cushions and spacers out of the grab bar, put them in this backrest and install on the bike in the same location as the grab bar. About 5 - 10 minutes to install. (This will not fit the second generation Hayabusa, 2008 and up, that design is coming soon!)

For a limited time I am giving a 25% discount to the next 5 people who place their orders which will bring your total to $168.75 also for these first 5 people who order I will be giving a 50% discount on shipping. After the first 5 people the price will go back to the original $225 + shipping. The only thing I ask in return for this discount is that when you receive my product please write a full review on the quality and post it here. Whether it is favorable or unfavorable, I do not know what to improve if no one tells me what is wrong. Also, when you purchase one of my BusaRest back rests I will donate $5.00 to this site in your name.

P8050338.jpg

P8050341.jpg

P8050342.jpg

P8050343.jpg

P8050339.jpg

These BusaRest back rest are made out of steel. They are pressed, drilled, bent, welded and formed for a perfect fit. Everyone I build is test fitted on my bike shown in the pictures above. Then i have them powder coated to what ever color you wish (please leave a PM me the color you desire when purchasing, some colors could take up to a week to order).

This is a must have mod for anyone who plans to have a passenger not only will this give relief to the passenger, but it also allows the passenger to set a little further back which gives the driver more room to move around. It also helps to secure the passenger on the bike for any of those hard take offs that these powerful machines are capable of. If you have kids that are always wanting to ride but you don't feel comfortable letting them because they could slide off the back, this is a great solution to that problem and will also give you more quality time with your children.

Please PM with any and all questions or concerns you may have and I will gladly respond. Thank you for your interest in my product!

P8050348.jpg

P8050354.jpg

P8050352.jpg

P8050359.jpg

P8050357.jpg

I ship Monday - Thursday. Your shipping time will vary on the color you choose. Usually takes 2 days to powder coat if the color is in stock, if I have to order the powder then it could take up to a week. I try to keep a large variety of colors, but if you need it fast e-mail me and check the stock on the color you wish to have. As of right now I have 5 in stock and ready to be powder coated. My turn around time will be 2 weeks once these 5 have been sold.

I will ship worldwide but the 50% shipping is only to the United States. I will give a discount to International buyers, however e-mail me to get a shipping quote.

I can also set up payments if you would like to do it that way, however, I will not ship or powder coat until the full price has been paid. PM me for more details.

P8050338.jpg

P8050341.jpg

P8050342.jpg

P8050343.jpg

P8050339.jpg

P8050348.jpg

P8050354.jpg

P8050352.jpg

P8050359.jpg

P8050357.jpg

Kevin, If I order now, will I get a second one absolutely free(only pay shipping and handling). All the infomercials offer a second one free!!!!!

JK...buddy, those look great. You are very talented.

Kevin, If I order now, will I get a second one absolutely free(only pay shipping and handling). All the infomercials offer a second one free!!!!!

JK...buddy, those look great. You are very talented.

lol, I don't know about free but I could probably give a discount. Didn't know I was sounding like an infomercial, but hey those guys are good lol.

And thank you, I have been in Tool and Die and metal forming about 9 years now.

Hey bro, I am glad you are making these, but I need to you contact Captain to become a vendor.

Hey bro, I am glad you are making these, but I need to you contact Captain to become a vendor.

I contacted Captain about a year ago when I made the first one for my bike and saw some interest from people on the board. I made sure it was ok before I ever advertised the first time. However, I have sent him a PM again with a link to this thread, he has not gotten beck to me yet. I am not a business, I am building these because I love to do tool and die work and I love building stuff for motorcycles. I will comply to what needs to be done, I don't want to start trouble with this site that has helped me out so much with my bike.
Thank you for the fair warning instead of just deleting this thread.

I'm pretty impressed with mine. It'll be used mostly so my daughter can continue riding with me from time to time (bent shift fork on the cruiser :( ) and so the better half and I can take our camping gear with us. Review coming as soon as I can get it written up.

Thanks Kevin. Great work.

I still have 2 spots left in the discount period.

1. Josh - Gloss Black
2. Ogre - Satin Black
3. Schexy - Gloss Black

I look forward to your reviews.
Only 2 spots left before the price goes back to the original. PM me to hold your spot!

The Gen2 should be ready to ship within the next 2 - 3 weeks. They require alot more machine work. I have 4 started for the Gen 2.

Thank you for your interest in my product!

I like it. Looks really well made. Nice job.

I'd kinda like to get one for a GenII but only with a removable backrest.
I'd like to use the rack and then attach backrest if need be. Any plans on making one like that? and would the attaching point for removing backrest be strong enough?

Ok the updated list

1. Josh - gloss black
2. Ogre - satin black
3. Schexy - gloss black
4. Motochris -
5. Justyntym - gloss black

Thank you all for your interest in my product, I look forward to your reviews. I still have these available. The price is now $225 I will pay 50% shipping. I can set up a payment plan through paypal if that will help anyone out. I will not ship until full payment has been made. PM me for more details.

Blanca,
Thats a great idea that I had not thought about. The strength is my only concern, I will look into it and see what I can do. :beerchug:

Back