GSXR Mirrors are Great!

The GSXR Mirrors we're talking about and pictured on Page 1 are not spring loaded like the stockers. They do pivot on a bolt that's tightened up on the bottom once you get the position correct. Current ones are an alan bolt, older ones used a Phillips head bolt (I have both for my two Hayabusa's). Think of it this way, for the price, that's just the way they come and something you do without if you want the GSXR mirrors.

The stock replacements we offer are an exact replica of the Suzuki branded mirrors & are are spring loaded like the stock.

Other mirrors we sell that are very popular with Busa owners are the PPM Eagle Beak Mirrors (only in chrome), and the Roaring Toyz mirrors (multiple colors, very adjustable).

Keep in mind another mirror option is take a stock set & send them out to be painted to match your bike.

The GSXR Mirrors we're talking about and pictured on Page 1 are not spring loaded like the stockers. They do pivot on a bolt that's tightened up on the bottom once you get the position correct. Current ones are an alan bolt, older ones used a Phillips head bolt (I have both for my two Hayabusa's). Think of it this way, for the price, that's just the way they come and something you do without if you want the GSXR mirrors.

The stock replacements we offer are an exact replica of the Suzuki branded mirrors & are are spring loaded like the stock.

Other mirrors we sell that are very popular with Busa owners are the PPM Eagle Beak Mirrors (only in chrome), and the Roaring Toyz mirrors (multiple colors, very adjustable).

Keep in mind another mirror option is take a stock set & send them out to be painted to match your bike.

Ok thanks man... I will think about this. I have a two car garage and park my bike in between both cars. Once I lean it on the kickstand and get off, I just fold in the mirrors so I dont have to worry about either of the cars or the family bumping them getting into the car.

Ok thanks man... I will think about this. I have a two car garage and park my bike in between both cars. Once I lean it on the kickstand and get off, I just fold in the mirrors so I dont have to worry about either of the cars or the family bumping them getting into the car.

Sorry for not clarifying that the gsxr mirrors don't have the spring. Mine move back and forth with ease and still stay tight going down the road.

Thanks folks! Great to see we've shipped so many of these out to all over you.

Here's the buy now link:
Suzuki Hayabusa Mirrors, GSXR1000, Emgo, PPM Chrome Mirrors | Pashnit Moto

Nice low-cost practical mod that will change the look of your busa.

We also have OEM replacements in black & faux carbon fiber in stock for those that prefer the stockers, but possibly had a garage tip-over or in need of a refit.
Hello all does anyone have the update site to buy a set of these mirrors for my busa ? Thank you

Back