GSXR Mirrors are Great!

tarock

Registered
GSXR Mirrors. I know a lot of us have them, but for those who don't...GET THEM! I hate to repeat what everyone has said, but:
You see more,
they are more stable (IMO they don't vibrate as much as stock),
lower profile,
no rubber boot to fade,
fit perfect,
cost less than busa mirrors,
and they are FULLY adjustable.

For those looking for practical mirrors for a good cost you cannot beat these! :thumbsup:

New Paint.jpg

Those are nice, I wouldn't have the newer ones with the integrated turn signals. Glad the Gen II didn't come out with them. :thumbsup:

i also have these mirrors and got them from tim at pashnit....one of the best purchases i have made for the busa!

Got mine from pashnit as well, had some crappy billet flame mirrors before so never used the stockers, but a world of difference

I really like mine too. With risers and helibars my hands hit the stock mirrors near full lock of the bars. So backing up or moving around a parking lot always ended up with me readjusting my mirrors.
I can see ALOT better out of the GSXR mirrors, and I think they look better. The stalks can be switched from side to side too, so you can put them up higher if you like. Here's a couple gen2 pics with the difference.
I got them from Pashnit also, excellent quality and $50 shipped.:thumbsup:

SDC11698.jpg

SDC11703.jpg

SDC11702.jpg

SDC11705.jpg

These are cool and I can understand the sturdiness of it not shaking.. I hate that. BUT I do love I can fold them in. What do you guys that have them do about that????

These are cool and I can understand the sturdiness of it not shaking.. I hate that. BUT I do love I can fold them in. What do you guys that have them do about that????

These will fold too, you can move them in and out as far as you like.

BUT I do love I can fold them in. What do you guys that have them do about that????
They have an allen screw you have to unfasten, reposition the mirror and tighten back up... it sucks.
Unless Tim from Pashnit sells ones that you can fold in on the fly and fold back out and it stays in place like the stock Busa mirrors do...???

They have an allen screw you have to unfasten, reposition the mirror and tighten back up... it sucks.
Unless Tim from Pashnit sells ones that you can fold in on the fly and fold back out and it stays in place like the stock Busa mirrors do...???

No you dont...tim has the ones that you dont have to do this. I think you are thinking of some different ones.

Back