Road trip: To Buffalo NY July 13, 2011

Djxtrodinaire

Registered
Need a day off from work (driving me insane!)
Big E, a friend, Me and wow Sleepless Too!!

Riding up to Buffalo NY. Mostly Highways. 380+ miles one way.
Leaving my house at 8am Meeting up Sleepless then Big E in Frederick Md.
Then wherever the road may lead us! Hopefully to some Buffalo Wings! :laugh:

Stay Tuned!

ny009.jpg

Dont u dare pass through erie area n not let me meet up with you guys!!! Text me 814-779-1050

Also the 14th starts the roar on the shore here in erie pa. They expect75k bikes!!! Just saying ya know...i got a thread going about it

ok if you guys are in the kinzu area sometime before like at the latest 12pm...i can meet up just depends on your route. or in salamanca area...all depends wich way you guys going...it would take me about an hour to get to salamanca give or take 15 min... little more if bradford as less of a direct route. so you tell me wich way you going and how long before you get there. text me and if you let me know early enough i can meet up with ya like at a half way point for grub or something. i only have to be back to erie by 3 for work. so text me or post a schedule and route and mabey we can go from there!! :cheerleader:

you can call 814 580 0065. ill set the alarm to get up around 930 just to see what you guys thinking. if it dont work out i can always go back to bed lol (lazy lol) or text me your cells and see if we get lucky lol

and actually the route that mapquest plotted is right through ellicotville ny. exactly where we are doing Hayas in the Hills on aug 12-14th.

We are shooting up 220 north. We are having lunch in lycoming, PA. We should be in the buffalo are around 5 pm

Young female driver not paying attention backed into Jesses bike. Clear water bracket tweaked. Worst of all is that his helmet was on the bike and fell off.

72b7d2a3.jpg

Oh jeez...unreal, cagers that just don't seem to pay attention!! I'm sorry to hear about that :( Hope the damage isn't too bad and that your helmet isn't scuffed :banghead:

That not cool u guys seemed to be more east than what i thought you might ride.. Hope rest of trip goes better

Young female driver not paying attention backed into Jesses bike. Clear water bracket tweaked. Worst of all is that his helmet was on the bike and fell off.

72b7d2a3.jpg

Its amazing how you can try to park the bike as far away from people and they still find a way to hit it. I hope its ok.

72b7d2a3.jpg
Unreal!!!!:banghead:

Its amazing how you can try to park the bike as far away from people and they still find a way to hit it. I hope its ok.
I couldn't believe it. Our bikes were not that close to where she was parked. When I asked her, "how can you not see these bikes?" She blamed it on her mirrors.

With love handles like those, she needs bigger mirrors. Just sayin':whistle:

ya know mabey we should plan a get together sometime in like gettysburg...we got so many in that area...or...hey...why not try HIH there next year???

The girl disconnected her phone number maybe thinking that she's gonna get away with it.LOL
I called her insurance and now waiting for the claim department to contact me.

That not cool u guys seemed to be more east than what i thought you might ride.. Hope rest of trip goes better

I guess it was the blind leading the blind with a GPS unit. I of course was the blind leader and DJ the one with GPS. We still managed to get off track. We decided to bail on the trip to Buffalo and instead headed to the Grand Canyon in PA.

Back