Deeper Cleaning

MEBusa

Registered
For all you Deep Cleaners...

I'm still enjoying cleaning up the Busa, in between rides. It aggravates me, to see dust laying in all those small holes that's on the bike, once I'm through cleaning (I clean with Original Bike Wash & Pledge only). Trying to wind a rag on the end, to clean in those spots, just doesn't get it. I don't spray water on my bike at all, so that's out.

I thought about getting some Q-tips, but the cheap ones unravel the fuzz on the ends. So I found some applicators, used by women in the beauty section at walmart, and they are perfect for what I need. I bought a bag of 80 applicators, for just a couple of dollars. The tips, are held together tightly, so they don't pull apart, while your using them. I think they are a plus, because one end looks like a sharpy tip, while the other end is oval & flat shaped.

Works great!

qt1.jpg

qt2.jpg

qt3.jpg

qt4.jpg

qt5.jpg

qt6.jpg

qt7.jpg

qt8.jpg

qt9.jpg

With a lot of therapy you should be out of the institution in a year or two. The multiple closeups of you getting in all the nooks and crannies are priceless!

Seriously, never be too proud to reach out for help.

And I thought I was anal about motohygiene?

Why don't you spray water on your bike?

I just never did. Now I've never gotten it really grimmy & dirt, dirty from like, long rides in the rain or something. I guess, if I get the dirt really packed on, i'll use a some water then. But until then, it's cleaner in a can for me :laugh:

I will say, that I go through a lot of micro fiber clothes. I buy them, pack of 12, from walmart, for under 5 bucks. They are blue, & white. You've probably seen them. (Automotive section of the store).

With a lot of therapy you should be out of the institution in a year or two. The multiple closeups of you getting in all the nooks and crannies are priceless!

Seriously, never be too proud to reach out for help.

I'm really not that bad. I just use the swab to take one quick little swipe, in the holes, and that's it. Plus I do it, when I have a little time on my hands. In my shop, with my favorite music playing, cleaning up the Busa; now that's surreal! :)

Not to get off topic and great advice by the way,, but damn look at them chicken strips they have to be atleast 2 inches. LOL

I'm the same way with all of my rides.. I spend hours cleaning them. I also don't wash my bike with water.. I don't think i have ever washed any of my bikes with water.. just a preference.

I'm with you on cleaning without water... I'm definetly going to look in my wife's drawers for some of those applicators, grab a few beers and then go do some busa bonding:beerchug:

Not going to happen on mine, I am done cleaning in no more than 15 minutes then it's time to ride :laugh:

Once a week I polish the cans with some mothers and thats the about limit for me :laugh:

I'm really not that bad. I just use the swab to take one quick little swipe, in the holes, and that's it. Plus I do it, when I have a little time on my hands. In my shop, with my favorite music playing, cleaning up the Busa; now that's surreal! :)

Now if you were to admit to talking to the bike while you did that I'd agree with Tekken and say you need some help :laugh:

I'm with you on cleaning without water... I'm definetly going to look in my wife's drawers for some of those applicators, grab a few beers and then go do some busa bonding:beerchug:

Surgeon general warning:
stealing things from your wife to use on your girlfriend can be hazardous to your health

Now if you were to admit to talking to the bike while you did that I'd agree with Tekken and say you need some help :laugh:

Surgeon general warning:
stealing things from your wife to use on your girlfriend can be hazardous to your health
Sooo it's not normal to talk to her? Lol

:rofl:

Rockethead using Tapatalk

WOW....nice work, but bruh, you seriously need to lube that chain. You're gonna eat through your sprocket in nothin flat.

I ALWAYS GIVE BABY A WIPEDOWN AFTER EVERY TRIP ,and a detail every once and a while.Ibought these 8"cotton swabs from Harley Davidson (WHEN I HAD MY HARLEY),COTTON WOULD COME OFF IMEDIATLY,junk and expensive,why?Its only cotton but its harley cotton:laugh:.Thanks for the tip,oh ,thats a clean chain:bowdown: aND I ALSO DONT EVER USE WATER ON THE BIKE.

Back