Ride to the Coast

Shaft

Registered
Hey all, decided to stop by the coast today and snap a few pics.
New upgrades this year:

MRA Vario Windshield
60 LED Switchbacks
Corbin Rear Seat
SS Braided Lines
Scorpio I900
New Pilot Powers
New Shoei RF-1000 matching colors
Sena SMH10 Bluetooth for the helmet

She starts her 2nd season with 11,600 Kms on the clock.

Enjoy!

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

LOL @ Toilet seat. Wife was with me today. It only goes on the bike when she rides with me.. other than that its always the solo seat.

The OEM Hayabusa Cover does not fit right with the toilet seat on.
But I must tell you, the wife really loves her seat.

Wife was with me today. It only goes on the bike when she rides with me.. other than that its always the solo seat.

But I must tell you, the wife really loves her seat.

I understand. No doubt seat looks a LOT better with your better half sitting in it. :thumbsup:

nice pics. how do you like the Sena headset?

The Sena is remarkable!! Auto pairs to my Iphone everytime I turn it on once the initial pairing was done. I shoulda bought it years ago. Call clarity is perfect. 2 way communication is top notch. The speakers are loud, but lack bass. They are doable for me. Can always update the mount to use your own earbuds. Battery life is great so far. Single charge, must have used it about 5 hours so far. 45 minutes of that was straight 2 way communication.

With this kit, I just slide my helmet on, turn on the Sena and good to go.:beerchug:

Couple of more shots today. Bay of Fundy on New Brunswick side. 4th pic my bike is on the top of the hill

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0766.jpg

Big E, I thought you were gonna come up this way last year? Do it up, got lots to show you round here. Need a good couple thousand miles to do around here.

Tekken, was pretty rocky up at the top of the hill. No chance of tipping.

Big E, I thought you were gonna come up this way last year? Do it up, got lots to show you round here. Need a good couple thousand miles to do around here.

Tekken, was pretty rocky up at the top of the hill. No chance of tipping.

Its still in the plans. Hopefully this fall.

Back