New member, not new to riding!!!

ssg_petty_210

Registered
Whats up everyone, I just joined this board as soon as I bought my Busa. Its an 05, custom painted pear white with blue stripes. Stripes are painted on, no vinyl. Has Yoshimura pipes, KN filter. Wheels are freshly powder coated silver. I came from a K6 GSXR750 and figured I need to step up to a bigger bike. There is things I wish the Busa could do like my GSXR did, but the Busa is a different animal. Anyway, onto the pics. Let me know what yall think.
IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

I'm not usually a fan of "custom" paint jobs. But, that one looks nice! Congrats from another new Hayabusa owner, I just picked mine up yesterday!

I'm not usually a fan of "custom" paint jobs. But, that one looks nice! Congrats from another new Hayabusa owner, I just picked mine up yesterday!
Thanks man. I look forward to seeng yours. Mine was paionted beacause I dont want my Busa to be like everyone elses. This is just the start. When im done, it will be a one of a kind. Thanks for viewing brother

That 05 paint is sweet, its a "what Suzuki shoulda done" paint job.

Nice Evo too, I got an STi, so we cant be friends :lol:

The undertail on your 05 is really clean looking. nice way to finish off a really crisp looking ride. Nice catch dude!

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: I was thinking Gen II and started reading and was like '05 ??? :laugh: So you went from a 750 to a Gen II to the Gen I :poke:

Back