Free subscription to Hotbike :)

"Hot Bike is written for Harley-Davidson motorcycle owners and enthusiasts, and fulfills a unique niche in a vast marketplace, emphasizing the owner/rider's pride in and loyalty to America's only surviving motorcycle. Features include technical information, how-to articles, political updates, new product introductions, and product evaluations."

???

"Hot Bike is written for Harley-Davidson motorcycle owners and enthusiasts, and fulfills a unique niche in a vast marketplace, emphasizing the owner/rider's pride in and loyalty to America's only surviving motorcycle. Features include technical information, how-to articles, political updates, new product introductions, and product evaluations."

???

so Im sure u got yours :whistle:

:thumbsup: thanks for the link!:thumbsup:

when i signed up they tried to push this on me.:rofl:
"Would you like to receive a complimentary one-year digital subscription to Woman's Day? Woman's Day helps its readers Live Well Every Day. In every issue you'll find easy solutions, inspirational stories and helpful advice for all areas of your life--from organizing your home to saving on your bills to pursuing your dreams. We do the work for you, a best friend and confidante, telling you everything you need to know to make your life easier, less stressful and more fun."
:rofl:
think i'll pass on Woman's Day :laugh:

but i dig Hot Bike! :beerchug:

Back