Spring Bash Clubbing Night!!!!

Falcon you will see first hand what the others are talking about. Ride all day, then come back and eat, and then get around the fire pit! It will beat the clubing deal any day! The org group people are funny as hell! Great stories etc!

RacerV are you ready to go slay that dragon?!

if you hear banjos playing and see a little boy on the front porch...........paddle faster!!

Falcon you will see first hand what the others are talking about. Ride all day, then come back and eat, and then get around the fire pit! It will beat the clubing deal any day! The org group people are funny as hell! Great stories etc!

RacerV are you ready to go slay that dragon?!
I will have the wife in tow most of the time but I am sure there will be some time to escape:whistle:

Yeah you know peregrin, all these old guys couldnt handle it. All that riding would wear them out! :rofl:

That was so a joke by the way :laugh:

One more thing to consider.

Have you actually seen the local area peeps? We are talking smoky mountains here.

:laugh:

There are some FINE women in Knoxville Ace...and even some college girls, but you are old enough to be their DAD (or worse, GRANDDAD) :rulez::rofl:

I know... I have to go buy one soon. And then these solid rocket boosters aren't gonna install themselves! :laugh:

Crap, my plan for strap-on Roman Candles just go outed! :laugh:

I have Karen in tow..... So we both will have to make time!

No camera ho'in for you this time, huh Tim :thumbsup:

In all honesty, I was joking more than serious- not trying to change the format of the bash:D I'm looking forward to the "hurr durr!" around the campfire :D

I'm thinking this will be a larger scale version of haya's in the hills, which we did the same thing.

Hopefully this time around we won't have to butter someone's chest, followed by wrapping them in saran wrap. :O

<3 you BadA$$busa :D

hehe

What's up with you men complaining about having your wife with you?:poke:Must I remind dk55belair that his wife is the reason he is riding again. :whistle: If you all would just buy us our own bike no on would be complaining. Since I have to follow with the truck with all the stuff, I will have transportation for all the ladies who want to have their own fun.:beerchug:

Curv, my girlfriend and one of our roomates just scheduled a Pure Romance party if you're interested.

I hear they are quite the uproar
:D

I wanted to go, but apparently men can't be in attendance
LOL

Back