Spring Bash Clubbing Night!!!!

After a day of riding like were going to be doing, your clubbing desires will be curbed by the desire to sit your butt in a chair in front of the fire........js

Closest club I know is in Maggie Valley.

I been throw out of there before!
Let's go!

When you get there you will realize that you are seriously out in the middle of nowhere. A late night jaunt will involve having to navigate the dragon at night which is not a good idea, especially when you are drinking. As it has been said before, there is fun to be had hanging out with new made friends at the huge fire pit. There will be music and dancing if you desire. I will have fun watching you if you choose to do so but PLEASE!!!! do not plan on drinking and riding. I know I sound like an old fart but I really don't want to see anyone getting hurt.

I had planned on passing out at Ghost Town in the Sky!

You get that joke don't ya DK?

I know I know... was more joking than serious : )

but it sure would be a fun thing to do, drive 50-up to go bounce around at a nightclub :D

hehehe :D

One more thing to consider.

Have you actually seen the local area peeps? We are talking smoky mountains here.

:laugh:

One more thing to consider.

Have you actually seen the local area peeps? We are talking smoky mountains here.

:laugh:

woohoo, all we need is a little fiddle music and some hay on the floor so we can get to doin' some boot scootin' boogie :beerchug:

Get up at 6-7 am and ride the entire day, park the bike and bed it down. Open the alcohol and head to the fire pit.
After the popo is in bed, break out the creepers and terrorize the town.

Peregrine Falcon89, that sounds like a recipe for disaster. The Dragon is bad enough at night without alcohol being involved. The wife and I drove it at night once in my truck, stone sober. We had to stop at the overlook to settle our stomachs. Seriously.

Sorry to be such a downer, but if you plan on drinking and then riding the Dragon, especially at night, go ahead and pick out your casket first.

Get up at 6-7 am and ride the entire day, park the bike and bed it down. Open the alcohol and head to the fire pit.
After the popo is in bed, break out the creepers and terrorize the town.

That's the Bash we know and love! :beerchug:

Peregrine Falcon89, that sounds like a recipe for disaster. The Dragon is bad enough at night without alcohol being involved. The wife and I drove it at night once in my truck, stone sober. We had to stop at the overlook to settle our stomachs. Seriously.

Sorry to be such a downer, but if you plan on drinking and then riding the Dragon, especially at night, go ahead and pick out your casket first.

That's the Bash we know and love! :beerchug:

He can always ride the creeper to the bar. :thumbsup:

Back