New shoes!

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
So I posted last night about the nail in my rear tire. My son and I were in the city today looking for Alpine subwoofers so we ran over to cycle gear. I walked in and one of the guys there ask if he can help me, I told him I was looking for the Q2's and he walks back and grabs a set. We get to the register and he tells me that the total is like 302.00 I told him they were on sale for 199.00 and he said no way... He told me if there were a sale like that he would know... I went to the cycle gear website and there it was... So out the door with my new Q2 tires for 206.00

Tufbusa these better be as good as you say they are....

I got home and my wife saw me getting tires out of the truck, she says uhhhh huhhhhh I see new tires.... I told her I got them for 200.00 a set and she told me to go get another set or two cause we spent about 1500.00 last summer on tires....

q2.jpg

q2.jpg

Is that price through certain date? I may buy them just because they are so cheap and try them out sometime...

You got a free tire, the sale is price per tire and the picture shows 2 tires however when you use the selector, it gives the individual sizes. After you select both of them, you're over $300.

So I posted last night about the nail in my rear tire. My son and I were in the city today looking for Alpine subwoofers so we ran over to cycle gear. I walked in and one of the guys there ask if he can help me, I told him I was looking for the Q2's and he walks back and grabs a set. We get to the register and he tells me that the total is like 302.00 I told him they were on sale for 199.00 and he said no way... He told me if there were a sale like that he would know... I went to the cycle gear website and there it was... So out the door with my new Q2 tires for 206.00

Tufbusa these better be as good as you say they are....

I got home and my wife saw me getting tires out of the truck, she says uhhhh huhhhhh I see new tires.... I told her I got them for 200.00 a set and she told me to go get another set or two cause we spent about 1500.00 last summer on tires....

View attachment 210503

Doug they are a great tire! A good buy at that price too..... I have 2 sets ready for both bikes right now!

In my limited experience, I have run 2 sets of all of these and the Q2 wins hands down.

Q2s
BT016s
BT003RS

On the touring side I am still on my first set of PR2s and they are performing well...

so i posted last night about the nail in my rear tire. My son and i were in the city today looking for alpine subwoofers so we ran over to cycle gear. I walked in and one of the guys there ask if he can help me, i told him i was looking for the q2's and he walks back and grabs a set. We get to the register and he tells me that the total is like 302.00 i told him they were on sale for 199.00 and he said no way... He told me if there were a sale like that he would know... I went to the cycle gear website and there it was... So out the door with my new q2 tires for 206.00

tufbusa these better be as good as you say they are....

i got home and my wife saw me getting tires out of the truck, she says uhhhh huhhhhh i see new tires.... I told her i got them for 200.00 a set and she told me to go get another set or two cause we spent about 1500.00 last summer on tires....

she's a keeper!!!

guess i got a killer deal($199) on the Q2's as well if they price out at $302. i can't wait to give these a rip next month.

guess i got a killer deal($199) on the Q2's as well if they price out at $302. i can't wait to give these a rip next month.
Are you ordering these online, in the store, or over the phone? Online, it isn't giving me the option.

Is that a new ring?...nice.:rofl:

The Q2s are $229.95 a set shipped at SportbikeTrackGear.com They have been priced at that level as long as I can remember.

Back