Yet another reason to leave Kalifornia

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
I got a notice in the mail today that I have to smog test my diesel truck. Another extortion tactic to get cash. Didn't need to smog them before.

I'm really becoming unhappy out here. Too bad I love my job and hobbies. Arghhh.

you guys havent before?

Colorado's had it as long as i've owned diesels every year 65 freakin bucks, nice thing is all the diesel emmission places out here were picked by the state and basically told congrats your a diesel testing facility now you need to buy this 10k dollar equipment. The guy i go to it doesnt really matter what it does he just asks if you have a chip you turn it to stock and if you have a monitor (attitude or pmt type setup) you unplug or disable it.

He complains about mine since its a built trans it shifts hard as hell on the dyno which tends to be hard on dyno's and with the laggy charger it makes it even worse:laugh:

we have to have emissions tests done on all our cages here, doesn't matter if they are gas or diesel :banghead:

North Carolina has inspections but i dont believe its emissions... I may be wrong cause I havent actually went to do one yet. The busa is due in March

I got a notice in the mail today that I have to smog test my diesel truck. Another extortion tactic to get cash. Didn't need to smog them before.

I'm really becoming unhappy out here. Too bad I love my job and hobbies. Arghhh.

It can't be that bad! I spent a couple of weeks their in American Canyon, nice roads, Infineon raceway close by and good food!

Back