Made these for members tonight

gifted one of these to a dear friend and a riding buddy for his birthday, he loved it, for his happiness this thread deserves a bump, thank you Captain.

gift1.JPG

gift2.JPG

Sorry guys, I dont get a chance to read every thread so I apologize for missing this... We can make up tributes like that and ship them to you pretty quick. The easiest thing to do is to send me an email to Captain@hayabusa.org with your screen name and what you might like to have on the tribute. I will do the artwork and send it to you for approval.. I don't make a single cut until I know we are making exactly what you want...

the cost is 30.00 + 7.00 for shipping...

cap

Sorry guys, I dont get a chance to read every thread so I apologize for missing this... We can make up tributes like that and ship them to you pretty quick. The easiest thing to do is to send me an email to Captain@hayabusa.org with your screen name and what you might like to have on the tribute. I will do the artwork and send it to you for approval.. I don't make a single cut until I know we are making exactly what you want...

the cost is 30.00 + 7.00 for shipping...

cap

thnx for the reply cap.....
will email u shorly ...... :beerchug:

Back