Clearing out shirts and hoodies

All orders up to this point have been packaged and are ready to be dropped off... When I was looking through inventory I found some things that aren't even on the order page that we made up but never got entered..... I will be sorting through them today...

cap

Just paid for mine! Can't wait! theSkaz can't go around the house showing off his busa sweater anymore since I will have one now! :thumbsup:

order sent :beerchug: think the shipping might have been a little over what you planned :rofl:

caught up again, all orders are packed and ready to be dropped off at USPS in the morning.. You should see the packages about Wednesday or Thursday..

cap

Does the checkout adjust shipping for Canadian orders? :dunno:

Negative! Shipping to canada just isnt worth it anymore, what used to cost us 8 bucks now cost 25.00

I guess raising the rates to make up some of the debt isnt working out very well cause now people can't afford to ship anything so there is no revenue...

Negative! Shipping to canada just isnt worth it anymore, what used to cost us 8 bucks now cost 25.00

I guess raising the rates to make up some of the debt isnt working out very well cause now people can't afford to ship anything so there is no revenue...

I hear you. Shipping items to US buyers has become prohibitively expensive at my end as well. I don't blame you a bit for not wanting to ship stuff north. :beerchug:

Got mine !!
(1) Gen 2 Ash Grey / Short sleeve = 2xl
(1) Gen 2 Ash grey / Long sleeve = 2xl
(1) Original Hayabusa Shirt = 2xl

Thanks Cap :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back