Blues, Bikes, and BBQ, Fayetteville Ark.

BusaWizard

On a Steel Horse I ride.
Donating Member
Registered
I was wondering if anybody was going to be attending the Blues, Bikes, and BBQ event this weekend in Fayettevlle Ark.? I'll be there Fri. thru Sun.

I was hoping I would be able to make it this year but as it has turned out I won't. Have fun and be safe!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meeting with a bunch of friends in Neosho, MO. and then Rogers, AR. for a ride, but not going to actually make it to B4Q this year. Definitely next year though.

i believe Macon454, busaprincess454, ks-waterbug, and summer are all going to be there at one point or another...i would be but i have to work :banghead: had a great time there last year! :beerchug:

We was there everyday, Seen at least 50 different busa's, Wish we could have meet up with you. It was a great time.

We (some friends and I) avoided Fayetteville like the plague. We rode down to Rogers, across to Eureka Springs (should have avoided this due to a Vette owners' convention) across to 21, down to 16 back to 23, north back almost to Eureka Springs, back across to Rogers & back up to Neosho, MO. Had a great time and even though there were a ton of bikes out, there were fewer of them going the same way as us which made it quite nice for riding.

When we clipped back onto 23 heading North instead of South down the Pig Trail, there were actually groups "camped out" (waiting in groups of 5-30 in size) on the side of the road preparing to make their run down the trail. I'm glad that we didn't include that in our route too!!

We (some friends and I) avoided Fayetteville like the plague. We rode down to Rogers, across to Eureka Springs (should have avoided this due to a Vette owners' convention) across to 21, down to 16 back to 23, north back almost to Eureka Springs, back across to Rogers & back up to Neosho, MO. Had a great time and even though there were a ton of bikes out, there were fewer of them going the same way as us which made it quite nice for riding.

When we clipped back onto 23 heading North instead of South down the Pig Trail, there were actually groups "camped out" (waiting in groups of 5-30 in size) on the side of the road preparing to make their run down the trail. I'm glad that we didn't include that in our route too!!

Next time you come this way you should holler at me, We only live 15 minutes from Rogers, And we go to Eureka about every weekend.

Read that a female passenger was killed when the driver was acting an A$$ and she fell off.

Back