Great cleaning and Polishing...Did you hear?

From dirty
To shiny I'll be on your side forever more
That's what Pledge is for.:rofl:

Take it away, Djxtrodinaire.:-)

Just Washed Her 002.jpg

Just Pledged and Receipts 021.jpg

Last edited:
Ive also been using Pledge the past 4 months.. the guy who owned it before me kept it clean for the most part.. I just have grease around the sprocket.. I wanna use degreaser but i dont wanna get it on my chain..

I like plexus, Even used it to bring back some cloudy car headlights. Never tried pledge before, I thought that stuff was for old ladies..

I've been using Honda polish for years! Works well! But I think I'm going to try some Pledge next time!

Pledge!! I'm gonna try those wipes. That would be perfect for those tight spots. Funny - I got more out of this post than putting in. And I thought I was giving back...

You guys rock. Now I want some Carrozeria wheels!! My wife is gonna kill me! :laugh:

:bowdown:

I have both Plexus AND Pledge here in the garage. I use both of them on the bikes and their windshields.
Both of them seem to perform equally well and from what I've been able to ascertain, they are both similar in chemical content, except of course my Lemon Pledge smells like Lemon, which I would assume comes from adding a Lemon oil extract. I don't see any difference in their performance, so in the future I will buy Pledge when I run out of Plexus. :-)

Plexus is good stuff, but the Original Bike Spirits spray cleaner/polish works as good or better plus it has better UV protection. It is amazing at removing road tar. It also sold under the name Honda Pro Spray Cleaner/Polish. I've used it for years with no complaints. It's the only thing I use for cleaning face shields.

Original Bike Spirits

Yep! That Honda Pro Spray Cleaner/Polish is what I use and is awesome! Stocked up on a bunch of cans a few years ago bcuz they were hard to keep on the shelves. Now I'm down to my last can and need to look for some. Thanks for the info on the new name it goes by. Would have never known that. I may give pledge a shot to see what the hype is all about. And all this time I thought that using pledge was just an inside joke or something..:laugh:

You guys clean the bike first and the use pledge. Also I have a question what scene works better? :laugh:

I like plexus, Even used it to bring back some cloudy car headlights. Never tried pledge before, I thought that stuff was for old ladies..

this is where i have a complaint towards plexus, they make a product that is supposed to protect the headlights from hazing. Didn't work at all. If anything it made them haze quicker.

The only way I removed the hazed headlights was with 4 different grades of sand paper and then polishing with a 4" pad.

I'm done with plexus, expensive with no results.

jmho

Yep! That Honda Pro Spray Cleaner/Polish is what I use and is awesome! Stocked up on a bunch of cans a few years ago bcuz they were hard to keep on the shelves. Now I'm down to my last can and need to look for some. Thanks for the info on the new name it goes by. Would have never known that. I may give pledge a shot to see what the hype is all about. And all this time I thought that using pledge was just an inside joke or something..:laugh:

Thats coz pledge is for woodgrain, thats all I use on the dash of my go-go mobile !

blog_602_img_7_md.jpg

Last edited:
been working non-stop for over 3 weeks, finally cleaned the back wheel and back tail which were covered with chain goop that i hadn't been able to get off with ivory. pledge took it all off effortlessly with just a couple wipes.

so.. you people clean the entire bike with pledge?? it's safe to use on the windscreen, dash, grips, and all the plastics?? could leaving some excess on the plastics stain or damage ?? go over the bike with a dry towel afterwards ??

Back