Stampede weather is looking ...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Absolutely STELLAR ! :cheerleader: :beerchug: :cool:

Weather Home - My News 4 - KRNV, Reno, NV

7day_big.jpg

Yeah, thank goodness good weather forecasted for next week, but you should have been here last night (Sat)..........yikes!! Rain, hail, lightning, wind, we had it all. I felt sorry for all the Hot August Night car owners that got caught with their tops down!

I've been watching the weather, also...

It's going to be even nicer there than last year...

This'll be especially helpful during the Official Photo Shoot on Saturday morning.

:beerchug:

Thanks, Kent!

Hope you guys have great weather and an even better time. LCB is here in Kansas City, on her way to the Stampede. She had a few issues with her trailer, but we got everything working fine. She spent the night and got some sleep, so she should be headed that way later today. Wish I could join you.:thumbsup:

LCB here - to say I had issues is an incredible understatement. To make a long story short - Hal prevented my car from catching fire, potentially leaving me stranded and cutting my trip short due to wiring problems. I can't thank Hal & Mary enough for helping me out. Their hospitality has been most appreciated and it will take me a very long time to repay their kindness.

Last edited:
Current conditions..................Sunday, street gutter to gutter flood! I hope no one is passing through Carson City this afternoon!!:please:

Attachments

• 100_3995.mov
    1.9 MB · Views: 271
aaaahhhhhhh Guys i hit rain today onthe way up hwy 395... Was a down pour in areas.. afternoon summer showers i guess.. it wasnt to bad... mid 80's most the way. Yosemite was down to the 50's when we came across. Was a great ride, and i cant wait to see the video i took... Have a safe ride guys..see you all soon

Jdog

Oh so sweet with the weather...Thanks Kent.
Question.. anything going on on monday...... i am going to meet up with Pardini on tuesday..Big ride me thinks. he's gonna go to Reno i think that early evening....and me going home....found an RV park right near the peppermill where i might park my cabover,,,tues evening i hope.
need 3 people....the camper my busa and them with a ride back home.. so i can be there with the camper and the Busa tues through friday, then friday am bring camper back home..and drive back in the car for the dinner and awards...woohoo!!

Current conditions..................Sunday, street gutter to gutter flood! I hope no one is passing through Carson City this afternoon!!:please:

Wow! Looks like my old home town of Hilo, plz be sure and get rid of all that by Tuesday ok ? Thanks - K :thumbsup:

Gooooooooood morninggggggggg RENO. Nice sunny and no clouds this morning...
Welcome to God's country Jdog! :laugh: See ya bright and early Wednesday AM! (I'll have my GoPro ready to go, lots of awesome twisties on the Sierraville Downieville loop. You're gonna love it)!

Jimbo

I'm sorry I can't get there this year. Tranny is missing 1st and 2nd gear, and I'm missing the funds to fix it. I have 36 days of paid vacation time sitting there unused is the real kicker! I'm gonna miss you guys...have fun and keep the RSD!

Dan
Posted via Mobile Device

I hope i do this right....Would like to know who is available to ride on Tues from the Peppermill maybe depart 10-1030 to where and back....good routes to choose from.
Please post up gang.. OK with you Scar? sincerly Ralph

Back