Shipping Luggage (Stampede Attendees)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...

As you know, the Stampede is but five weeks away.

Many of you have asked what's the best way to get your luggage to Reno.

Since we all know that 'carrying it yourself' is neither desirable nor optimal, the Stampede has been graciously offered the following by a couple of gents who are Busa Stampede Fanatics and locals to the Reno area; .oRgsters who I trust implicitly.

So, what I want to know is (by PM), how many of you are interested in shipping your stuff to Reno so you don't have to cart it there yourself?

For example, last year, I shipped my track suit, an extra helmet, all of my non-riding clothes, etc. I rode the 10.5 hours to Reno with just my tank bag and the clothes on my back. Very cool.

Be advised that shipping it to the Peppermill will cost you extra--because the concierge has to have a piece of that...if you know what I mean.

So, the plan would be to ship it to one of our (for now, nameless) friends up there, and they will bring the boxes to the Peppermill after you arrive.

After I determine how much volume is going that way, I will divide up it up so any one of our local brothers isn't overloaded.

:beerchug:

Yeah...it's a great offer from our friends up there!

Okay, everyone.

I have the final details on shipping your goods to Reno.

If you have contacted me already, I will send you the address and the timing for the boxes to arrive.

It will be of great assist to have your return shipping labels ready. That way, after you're finished Stampeding, you can tape your box shut and we'll get 'em over to UPS for their return to your home.

Seamless. Very nice.

Okay...I have the address and window for delivery...

Again, anyone who wants to ship stuff to Reno...hit me up!

:beerchug:

Scar

Back