NEW PAY IT FORWARD THREAD

I'm looking for a couple things... then will pay forward a bunch. I'm looking for a set of stock controls/bars/ends (want to ditch the chrome ones on the bike) factory rear sets, factory mirrors... Just picked up my bike and want to de-chrome it a little

if so, PM me

oh, and the previous owner took off the right disk/caliper.... could also use those and the brakeline...
so dumb for spending all money on bike and not having extras to buy stuff:banghead:

oh, and the previous owner took off the right disk/caliper.... could also use those and the brakeline...
so dumb for spending all money on bike and not having extras to buy stuff:banghead:

where did you get the bike? sounds alot like the busa I wanted to buy...

ok so I found a fixer up busa near by that I may purchase... not sure yet. But I figured I would see if you guys could help me out if I do end up buying it. Its a 2001 blue and silver. Needs a factory left mirror, front fender, right middle/lower plastic, and windscreen. I figured I would see if anyone here would be able to help me out with any of the parts before hand so I can figure out how much I would have to spend on parts to fix it up to decide if it would be worth the purchase. thanks guys.

i found an entire plastics set with tank for 650 so all i would need is a mirror and windscreen.. if anyone has one they could get rid of let me know, thanks.

im in need of 4 1157 sockets. i want to do switchbacks front and rear. problem is the bolt in sockets are expensive. if anyone has them laying around from an led upgrade id love to have em off your hands. id even pay shipping.

thanks
shaun

Stock cans are gone

Still have Gen1 OEM windscreen, throttle side mirror.....that's it I believe

i have stock cans,headers,levers, tripple tree,rectifator and some more misc parts if anyone needs them let me know u pay for shipping all i ask...

I'm looking for a couple things... then will pay forward a bunch. I'm looking for a set of stock controls/bars/ends (want to ditch the chrome ones on the bike) factory rear sets, factory mirrors... Just picked up my bike and want to de-chrome it a little

if so, PM me

i will trade u anything u have in chrome for anything stock u need..

Am looking to chrome my bike if u looking to change your chrome to stock parts we can do this... Lol pm me what chrome parts u have and the stock part u need and we can exchange

Hi all, I am looking for a Black OEM 08-09 grab bar. I have posted in the classifieds wanted thread and am having no luck so I figured I would try here. Reason I need one is I tried doing the grab bar/hump mod and hacked up my grab bar to the point where I may have compromised it's structural rigidity. Unfortunately, I tried doing the mod without checking previous posts/threads on the mod for guidance. So if you have one sitting around that you don't use or care for, please PM me with a reasonable offer and I would of course pay for shipping. Thank you.

I have 3 stock cans for a Gen 1, a front disc and a windscreen.

Would love some advice on integrated tail lights. I have purchased 2 from Clear Alternatives and on both the right blinker quits working as advertised and the red tail light doesn't stay on but the brake light works. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Hey guys..., does anyone have a pair undamage mirror and stator engine cover for gen1 busa. I layed down my bike a while ago and slowly fixing her up.

I'm needn't the right and left trim piece that connects to the ram air duct cover and surrounds the gauge cluster.

In need of right handle bar switches; wrecker services broke off my starter button on 31 OCT 10. Still got those Stock Cans as well..

Back