Cyprus Busas and other unique bikes

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Well it was Sunday night and always a BIG deal at public beach in Larnaca so we left pops house about 9pm here to go get a HAMBURGER......at Mickey d's cuz Adam wanted one...:laugh:

The place is right on the beach and huge and so is the crowd on Sunday nights...
Wasn't long before I spotted some neat 'sickles'

First of course was a beautiful blue 2010 Hayabusa...King of the street..
CIMG3042.jpg

Then a very neat looking custom painted GenI that Adam had no problem showing the owner how to properly mount. The guy was super cool and said go ahead. For some reason that pic didn't come out but here he is fittin to spring right up in that saddle...
CIMG3035.jpg

Then we saw a really cool looking naked Suzi...not a Bking but 'GSR' ?
Looked like a Bking but was a bit diff in the exhaust and other stuff so not really sure..may have been ?
CIMG3022.jpg

CIMG3023.jpg

CIMG3024.jpg

Huge Honda Adventure bike..'Varadero'
CIMG3027.jpg

Chromed out Yami R1
CIMG3037.jpg

Nice looking Kawi with Arata pipe on it..maybe a ZX10 ? Not sure
CIMG3039.jpg

pretty blue Suzi...Again not sure if it was a 600 or 1k as the numbers were gone off tail..?
CIMG3040.jpg

We did get balsted by a 'Busa gang' as they ripped up thru the streets but I didnt catch a pic of them . Even Adam said 'Their stupid dad, no helmet, no gloves, no jackets !'
I asked him what that meant and he said 'No Ride!'
Leader was riding a stretched GenI white with red kanjis and open header no can on it and man was it loud !
Like 3-4 other Busas right behind him...Flyyyyyyyyyin !

Last edited:
Nice looking HD..
CIMG3041.jpg

And now we come to my Rad Ride for the next few days till I get over to dealer to see whats for rent...Hyosung 250 scoot my dad has..
CIMG3014.jpg

But hey at least its got Chrome Bar ends...:rofl:
I am too sexy for my Scoot..for my Scoot..while I do my little turn on the catwalk...
CIMG3016.jpg

Good pics. I look forwarded to being able to send that kind of time with my kids when I get back to the US.

Saw this 2010 Black at the beach today..
CIMG3116.jpg

GenI bue Busa also there..
CIMG3114.jpg

Then we stopped at Hyosung/Motorcycle dealer to get a part for pops scooter..
CIMG3182.jpg

Hyosung GTr250. My bro had one just like this and let me tell you it will absolutely spank a Ninja 250. Thing would do almost 130mph..
CIMG3157.jpg

Hyosung GTr650..
CIMG3174.jpg

Hyobusa...(With Kanji like stuff) on it..
CIMG3176.jpg

2010 Kawasaki Zr1000..
CIMG3161.jpg

2010 Suzuki Gsr600
CIMG3162.jpg

Mint 2002 Honda Cb1300 with Showa Shocks..sweet..
CIMG3166.jpg

Mint honda Cb400..
CIMG3177.jpg

Vintage Enfield...
CIMG3175.jpg

Old oddball 'dual purpose' Suzuki something ?
CIMG3179.jpg

And last but not least a 2010 GSXR 1000.....
CIMG3170.jpg

Pic of dash for those who know. I am not sure if its diff from an 09 ?
CIMG3173.jpg

Inspection sticker still on it which I thought was neat..
CIMG3169.jpg

:thumbsup:

Nice share Saiid. It's funny....now that I see that 2010 Busa up close like that, I really like the Blue color w/ the Black rims....however I don't care for the graphics at all.

Good to see you & Adam spending some quality time together. I'm jealous.

Nice share Saiid. It's funny....now that I see that 2010 Busa up close like that, I really like the Blue color w/ the Black rims....however I don't care for the graphics at all.

Good to see you & Adam spending some quality time together. I'm jealous.

Mmmm I dont know that black one with all things blacked out like my bike and a black Alien head would be stunning if you ask me. I like the red kanji on black paint. But oh well...

Anyone know if the 2010 GSXR1k is diff from an 09 ? I dont ?

Very cool update on the trip and neat details, BB! Papa/son times can't be beat and sounds like your 'schooling' him well! Wish you guys continued success on your trip and thanks for the 'busa blog'. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Mmmm I dont know that black one with all things blacked out like my bike and a black Alien head would be stunning if you ask me. I like the red kanji on black paint. But oh well...

Anyone know if the 2010 GSXR1k is diff from an 09 ? I dont ?

What Red Kanji ??? Only color I see is Black or dark Blue...cant tell

I just mean the 2010 black one with red graphics. I guess the Kanji on it is black that is outlined in red ?
I think that bike looks great and would look better with powder coated pegsets and other stuff blacked out is all.

I just mean the 2010 black one with red graphics. I guess the Kanji on it is black that is outlined in red ?
I think that bike looks great and would look better with powder coated pegsets and other stuff blacked out is all.

Oh , my bad...I didn't see the Black one

Back