2009 stage one ultra with 65# secondaries and boost reference hits dyno!

The pictures came directly off of Dynojet's Winpep 7 software as "exported graphs" . . .

Greg, you might be right about the "bmp" stuff, whatever that means . . .

Frank if you end up grabbing any more, try exporting as .jpg instead of .bmp and see if that works out for us with weird computers lol

See if you guys can see these:

mapfile06-1.jpg

mapfile04.jpg

mapfile03.jpg

mapfile02.jpg

Wow it looks like you guys constructed the perfect, meanest and cleanest stg 1 kit hands down!!!
and as you said the bike was sporting a 240 kit therefor the 347hp is was reflecting wouldve shown as maybe 362hp on a standard 190 wheel...INSANE! how about more pics of the build?

Last edited:
Great job as usual Frank, glad the new rail and injectors worked out, I think we should be able to push them into the 550hp mark,

Richard

Great job as usual Frank, glad the new rail and injectors worked out, I think we should be able to push them into the 550hp mark,

Richard

Thanks Richard - as usual, your fuel rail and injectors fit perfectly, and the whole combination worked well and looked great. As a builder and tuner for many years, its refreshing to be able to work with a great product and a real person who stands behind that product all the way! With RCC, I don't ever have to hesitate when it comes to working with new setups, since you are there all the way, and genuinely concerned with the results . . .:cheerleader:

I just upped it today as I'm getting use to it (well sort of) 1st @ 8lb, 2nd @ 10lb, 3rd @ 12lb, 4th @ 15lb and 18lb for 5th and 6th..

I originally did it to show the wheel more but I will be installing the other one... this thing needs a lot of help to slow it down.. I had the front rotor smoking so bad I thought something was on fire!!

Just so I can be sure I got this, this is an ultra plenum on a standard stage one rcc? Holy crap! Way to go! Ultimate street bike.

Back