I want to hear your opinion

if its more for looks than performance, 4-6" isnt going to kill the handling anymore than slamming it to the ground like you have it. Anything more and you will run into all types of issues: suspension, handling, dragging parts, etc. Just remember, the busa makes a TON of power out of the crate, however you accomplish a stretch make sure its solid and can handle the power delivery. :thumbsup:

BTW, :welcome: and nice looking ride :beerchug:

I think it looks awesome slammed on the ground the way it is. maybe take the reflectors off, and maybe take the mudflap off the back and mount the license up under the tail. :thumbsup:

looking good :thumbsup: the bike ain`t bad either..lol ...i would leave it like it is but opinions are like @#$ do what makes you happy.

what bike..i see no bike:laugh: if you stretch it ...it will make for much more sexy photo's of you???

Here in the Dallas area, there aren't many curves in the roads. I set up my bike with the +6" swingarm because of the fact there would be very little hard cornering. Now (with a the help of a sticky tire) I can actually open up the throttle in 1st gear... My normal riding around town has not been hurt at all by the stretch. I had lowered mine with adjustable lowering links before the stretch...I had to raise the tail back up once the +6 swingarm was on so that it wouldn't rub when I hit bumps. Nice bike by the way...

Rosse.....1st off lemme say your bike looks great the way you have it...and you look just as beautiful on it :inlove:

Personally I wouldn't dump a bunch of money into stretching it. I'm sure the money that would cost could be used better elsewhere...like in additional riding gear or put away for new tires that you'll need at about 3k miles. Take Macon54's advice and take the reflectors off, and take the mudflap off the back and mount the license up under the tail. Gives it a nice clean look.

The cool thing about the Busa is you can personalize it however you want...but there are pros & cons to just about every mod you make. Take your time to decide, in the end...the decision is truly yours.

Ok guys... I know I drop my bike to the ground and trust me I had the bike for a whole year before doing that to my baby... I didnt wanna do that but I was having hard time everytime I had to back up, Im very jealous with my bike, she dont even have a scratch on it!!! Well after doing it I feel very happy cuz now I can park anywhere but I still have to get use to her being that low.

Thanks to all for your opinions, I will take macon's and takeuon advice (thanks).

I dont want to do anything that can hurt my bike and thats why Im asking... Please keep ypur opinions coming!!!! :thumbsup:

in all serious.....and this will make ya think WTF?.....RAISE the back end....it will make the bike turn in much better! Coming from an ex busa rider....if you want that thing to TURN...get its butt off the ground. If you dont care about turning., slam it and stretch it!

Great pics, I dont think anyone commented on them yet:laugh:

As for stretchin, go for it! Oh and go W I D E too:whistle:

SANY0675.jpg

Back